|Dominic Calvert-Lewin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||March 16, 1997|
Dominic Calvert-Lewin is an English professional soccer player who has represented, as a striker, top-flight English clubs Sheffield United (2014–2016) and Everton FC (2016–Present). At the international level, he had represented England at the Under-20 and Under-21 tiers before making his senior national team debut in October 2020. He was an integral member of the English squad that had lifted the trophy at the 2017 FIFA Under-20 World Cup. In 2018, he was named the ‘England Under-21 Player of the Year’.
Dominic Nathaniel Calvert-Lewin
Sheffield, South Yorkshire, England, United Kingdom
Liverpool, Merseyside, England, United Kingdom
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Karlda Lewin
He is represented by Downing Sports Management, Sports Talent Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- 23, 18, 9 – England
- 37, 36, 27, 14 – Sheffield United
- 20 – Northampton Town
- 29, 9 – Everton FC
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Dominic has dated –
- Meg Taylor-Lilley (2017–2018) – Dominic had started dating model and reality TV personality Meg Taylor-Lilley in 2017. However, they had parted ways a year later, reportedly because Meg had wished to participate in the dating-based reality TV series Love Island UK, as a single.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Black)
He is of British descent on his mother’s side and Afro-Caribbean descent on his father’s side.
- Toned physique
- Towering frame
- Side-cropped, curly, frizzy hair
- Often sports a rugged beard
- Affable smile
Dominic Calvert-Lewin Facts
- Between December 2014 and February 2015, he was loaned out to National League North (6th tier of the English football league system) team Stalybridge Celtic for a youth loan by his team Sheffield United. Playing in a center forward role for the team, he had netted 6 goals in just 5 games.
- In September 2017, when he had scored his first brace (2 goals in a game) for Everton FC, in an EFL Cup match against Sunderland A.F.C., it had broken a streak of 3 games where the team had remained goalless.
- In September 2019, in his 100th match for Everton FC, he had netted both goals in a 2-0 win over Sheffield United F.C., in an EFL Cup match.
- In September 2020, he had scored a hat-trick in a 5–2 Premier League victory over West Bromwich Albion F.C. Later that month, he had scored another hat-trick, this time in a 4–1 EFL Cup victory against West Ham United F.C. This had made him the first Everton FC player to have recorded 2 hat-tricks in a month since the great Dixie Dean had achieved the feat in November 1931.
- He had scored 2 goals in England’s triumphant campaign at the 2017 FIFA Under-20 World Cup. Interestingly, those goals were the very first (England’s 1st goal in their 3-0 group stage opener against Argentina) and the very last (the only goal in a 1-0 win against Venezuela in the final) that the team had scored in the tournament.
- The latter goal had made him just the 3rd player, after Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters (3 goals and 1 goal respectively in the final of the 1966 FIFA World Cup), in England’s history to have scored a goal in the final match of a World Cup.
Featured Image by Dominic Calvert-Lewin / Instagram