Dylan Sage Brotzen
Dylan, Dyl, Dyl Pickle
New York City, New York, United States
Dylan currently attends a high school in New York City and is set to graduate in 2019.
Model and Social Media Influencer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – She has an older brother.
She was represented by Wilhelmina Models – New York.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
49 kg or 108 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She wouldn’t like to speak about her dating history publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Russian Jewish ancestry.
34-23-35 or 86-58.5-89 cm
2 (US) or 34 (EU) or 6 (UK)
8.5 (US) or 39 (EU) or 6 (UK)
Dylan has worked with Marc Jacobs from late 2016-2017 and LF Stores in 2017.
She has also done sponsor work for the following brands on her social media platforms –
- Sugar Bear Hair
- Bali Body
Best Known For
To maintain her slim figure, she goes to the gym three times per week with her trainer and sticks to a healthy balanced diet. She makes sure to drink plenty of water throughout the day and is gradually cutting out junk food from her diet.
In the gym, she works on high-intensity cardio, as well as weighted exercises that focus on toning her stomach.
She also enjoys boxing at the Title Boxing Club in Midtown, New York as well as the Soul Cycle near her house.
Dylan Brotzen Favorite Things
- Food – Sushi
- TV Shows – Stranger Things
- Color – Red
- Sports Team – New York Knicks (Basketball Team)
Source – As told by Dylan herself
Dylan Brotzen Facts
- She was discovered by an agent from Wilhelmina Models at age 13 on the streets of SoHo, New York.
- Before her modeling career took off, she wanted to be a writer.
- She is an avid dog lover.
- Dylan looks up to models Gigi Hadid, Cara Delevingne, and Kendall Jenner for inspiration.
- She can surprisingly play both piano and guitar.
- She very often is compared to famous models, Cara Delevingne and Barbara Palvin because of her looks.
- If she could rename herself any name, she would choose her middle name, Sage.
- At age 15, she did a small campaign for an editorial magazine featuring Marc Jacobs.
- She created her Instagram in early April of 2017 and racked up more than 8,000 followers. But, she deleted her account later on.
The above article has been written by Dylan Brotzen herself.