|Edoardo Mortara Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11½ in|
|Date of Birth||January 12, 1987|
|Spouse||Montserrat Retamal Aguilar|
Edoardo Mortara is a Swiss-Italian race car driver who is best known for attaining 2nd place at the 2016 Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters race with Audi. He is also known under the name “Mr Macau” and is notably known for his magnificent performances on street circuits. Edoardo also has more than 50k followers on Instagram.
Race Car Driver
- Father – Gregorio Mortara (World War II Pilot)
- Siblings – He has a brother.
5 ft 11½ in or 182 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Edoardo has dated –
- Montserrat Retamal Aguilar (2014-Present) – The couple married one another in 2014. They have a daughter named Sophia Mortara.
Race / Ethnicity
Edoardo Mortara Favorite Things
- Racecourse – Red Bull Ring in Spielberg, Austria
Source – Audi-MediaCenter
Edoardo Mortara Facts
- He was raised in Geneva alongside his brother.
- His father never spent much time with him and his family as he was a pilot. His mother was the one who raised them and took him and his brother to see the races.
- From 2000 to 2005, Mortara completed in karting.
- In 2010, he won the “Formula 3 Euro Series” championship.
- He earned the runner up position with the “Audi Sport Team Abt Sportsline” in 2016 at the Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters race.
- In his free time, Edoardo enjoys going skiing and wakeboarding.
- During his younger days, playing football and going karting were his hobbies and he had once even thought about being a footballer when he grew up. However, he, later on, dropped football and became a professional racer which he considers to be a good choice of his.
- He believes that the number “48” is lucky for him.
- Edoardo’s parents told him to do well in school in order to race at go-kart events.
- He was 8 years old when he started go-karting. However, it wasn’t until he was 10 years old that he started racing competitively.
- Edoardo wasn’t the only one in his family who raced, his uncles were rally racers and his father also took part in the event.
Featured Image By Stefan Brending / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0 DE