|Elijah Allan-Blitz Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||1987|
Elijah Allan-Blitz is an American musician, director, and actor who is best known for his contribution to the virtual reality experience of “Take Every Wave: Laird in VR.” Besides that, he has also earned notable recognition for his appearance in various films such as The Shield and Miami Dead County. Elijah is also a musician who has released various songs such as The Way the World Ends (2010), Come With Me Child (2010), and Dmt (2011).
Elijah was born in 1987.
Santa Barbara, California, United States
Various sources have suggested that he attended the Berklee College of Music in the past.
Actor, Musician, Director
- Siblings – He has 2 siblings.
He has released his music with various labels such as A-B Productions / Diocese.
6 ft or 183 cm
81 kg or 178.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Elijah has dated –
- Maria Bello – He had been to be dating actress Maria Bello. The two even appeared at various events together in the past. However, the couple seemed to have split from one another sometime before 2019.
- Brie Larson (2019-Present) – Elijah and Oscar-winning actress Brie Larson were spotted in 2019, sharing a romantic kiss publicly.
Race / Ethnicity
He often tends to dye his hair dark brown.
Elijah Allan-Blitz Facts
- He was brought up in Santa Barbara, California.
- Elijah was nominated for an Emmy award and won a Lumiere Award for his creation of the “Take Every Wave: Laird in VR” for the Times Magazine. It was Elijah’s first VR creation.
- He strongly believes in the quote of Marshal McLuhan’s “There are no passengers on spaceship earth. We are all crew.”
- Elijah released his debut extended play titled The Photon Belt on January 10, 2012. It consisted of a total 8 tracks in all that is Life Is Free, Hey-Yo, This Road (feat. Bishop Lamont & Chelle’), New Blues, All the Same (feat. Jon Jinx), 2400 Mt Calvary Rd., Testament, Forgotten Kingdom (feat. Chelle’).
- At the International Festival of Cinema Awards, he was presented with the Grand Jury Award for “Best Music Video (Best Visual)” for his single Hey Yo.
- He has directed many more virtual reality experiences such as the ones for Public Broadcasting Services‘ Van Jones, Aloe Blacc, HBO, and Laird Hamilton. Besides that, he also directed the VR psychedelic trip for writer Michael Pollan’s book How To Change Your Mind.
Featured Image By Elijah Allan-Blitz / Instagram