|Elisabeth Harnois Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4.5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 26, 1979|
Elisabeth Harnois is an American actress best known for playing Alice in Adventures in Wonderland TV show (1992–1995). As an adult, she is widely recognized for playing the role of Morgan Brody in CBS network’s crime drama, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation (2011–2015).
Elisabeth Rose Harnois
Detroit, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Elisabeth’s family moved to California when she was 2 years old. She studied at St. Mel’s School in Woodland Hills followed by Canyon Springs Public High School in Moreno Valley, California.
Harnois enrolled in Wesleyan University, Connecticut for a Bachelor’s degree in Film Studies and graduated in 2001.
- Father – Gary Nelson Harnois (Computer Programmer turned business owner of a Flooring company)
- Mother – Jeannette Rose Harnois (Hairstylist, Co-owner of a flooring company)
- Siblings – Jonathan Harnois (Younger Brother), Phillip Harnois (Younger Brother), Nelson Harnois (Younger Brother), James Harnois (Younger Brother)
- Others – Nelson Corris Harnois (Paternal Grandfather), Muriel Erna Schmid (Paternal Grandmother)
Elisabeth is represented by –
- William Morris Endeavor (WME)
- Ted Schachter, Schachter Entertainment Management
- Innovative Artists Talent Agency
5 ft 4.5 in or 164 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Elisabeth has dated –
- During an interview, the actress said that she was dating a TV producer from 2003 to 2005.
- Jesse McCartney (2007–2008) – Elisabeth possibly dated singer-songwriter Jesse McCartney for almost a year. They were co-stars in the independent film Keith (2008).
- Without giving away the identity of her partner, Elisabeth mentioned in an interview in April 2012 that she was engaged and looking forward to planning her wedding.
- Oliver Beqaj – Oliver Beqaj is her fiancé. He is not from the entertainment industry. They share a mutual love for animals and at one time owned 3 dogs, 2 birds, and a rabbit.
Race / Ethnicity
She has English, German, and French-Canadian ancestry.
- Youthful appearance
- Childlike facial features
- Heart-shaped face
- Pale, flawless skin
As a child actor, she was cast in several TV commercials from 1986 to 1992. At the age of 3, her first TV ad was for Duncan Hines chocolate cake.
She was raised as a Catholic Christian.
Elisabeth Harnois Favorite Things
- Movies – The Searchers (1956), Rear Window (1954), Something Wild (1986), The Diving Bell and the Butterfly (2007), Dead Man (1995), Bunny Lake Is Missing (1965), The 400 Blows (1959)
- Animated Film – Up (2009)
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones (2011–2019), Community (2009–2015), Bored to Death (2009–2011), Boardwalk Empire (2010–2014), 30 Rock (2006–2013), 2 Broke Girls (2011–2017)
- Musical Artists – Jeff Buckley, Stevie Nicks, Adele, Dolly Parton
- Band – The Black Keys, Wilco
- Gun – Revolver, .45 automatic Colt pistol
- Girl Crush – Alyssa Milano
- Fashion Designer – Alexander McQueen, Tom Ford
Elisabeth Harnois Facts
- She started acting at the age of 3. Her parents first realized that Elisabeth was born to be a performer when she was 2 and a half years old. They took her to the church one Sunday to watch the children’s choir and Elisabeth insisted on joining them on stage.
- She was 8 years old when the oldest of her 4 younger siblings were born. Looking after her younger brothers kept her grounded despite her fame as a child artist.
- After finishing her graduation, she worked as a production assistant for the Sundance Channel and later interned for veteran director/producer Michael Bay who is also a former student of Wesleyan University.
- The actress landed her first 2 film roles at the age of 5. She paid for her college tuition from the money she made from her acting projects as a child artist.
- Harnois is a close friend of actress Hilarie Burton.
- Her last name is pronounced as “Arn-wah”.
- To prepare for her role in CSI, Elisabeth visited the coroner’s office in Las Vegas to witness real autopsies.
- Her hobbies include cooking, running, reading, snowboarding, and drinking wine. She also loves watching reality shows to unwind.
Featured Image by Elisabeth Harnois / Instagram