|Emily Tosta Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||March 26, 1998|
Emily Tosta is an actress, model, and YouTuber originally from the Dominican Republic. She is best known for playing the lead role in the web series, United Families, and for guest-starring on TNT’s The Last Ship. Emily has a strongly growing fanbase with over 250k followers on Instagram and more than 100k subscribers on her YouTube channel.
Emilia Gabriela Attias Tosta
Los Angeles, California, United States
She received her high school education through the medium of homeschooling.
Actress, Dancer, Model, YouTuber
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Karla (Older Sister), Gaby (Older Sister)
Emily is represented by Thomas Richards of The Corsa Agency.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Emily has dated –
- Crawford Collins (2015-2018) – Emily began dating social media personality Crawford Collins in 2015. Their relationship was quite public and Crawford made several appearances on Emily’s YouTube channel as well as Instagram posts. However, the couple parted ways in July 2018 and they also released YouTube videos on their respective channels to break the news to their followers.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Lebanese ancestry on her father’s side and is of Brasilian, Italian, and Venezuelan descent on her mother’s side.
Emily has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Dino Cookies
- La Sirena Kids
- Tamarindo YA
- D.E Enterprises
Best Known For
- Playing the lead role in the web series, United Families
- Guest-starring on TNT’s, The Last Ship
Emily made her feature film debut as Paula in the romantic-comedy movie, Vikes, in 2017.
First TV Show
Emily made her first TV show appearance as Gina Joven on the show Dama y Obrero in 2013.
Emily stays fit by indulging in a number of outdoor activities. She also takes TRX classes and divides time among ballet, modern dance, swimming, and yoga.
Emily Tosta Favorite Things
- Food – Spicy food, Hot sauces
- Subjects – Science, Astronomy
- Color – Purple, Blue
- Number – 8
Source – YouTube
Emily Tosta Facts
- Emily started her career in the Entertainment industry at the age of 6.
- As a child, she discovered that she was passionate about singing, acting, and dancing.
- She got her first print modeling campaign at the age of 6 as she modeled for A La Moda magazine in the Dominican Republic.
- She got her first acting break at the age of 8 and she has become a full-time actor since then.
- Her family moved to Miami, Florida when she was 12 and after living there for almost 4 years, they moved to Los Angeles, California.
- Emily indulges in a lot of charity work and works with organizations such as Music For Your Heart Foundation, PETA, St. Judes Hospital, Make A Wish Los Angeles, Los Angeles Children’s Hospital, Operation Smiles, Feeding America, and Thirst Project.
- She can play the guitar and piano.
- As per a video in 2017, her parents got divorced while she was living in Los Angeles with her mother.
- She is obsessed with candles and keeps about 12 candles in her room.
- As of 2017, she was a vegan and had not eaten meat since the past 6 years.
- She has claimed that she has poor eyesight and is practically blind without her contact lenses or glasses.
- Follow Emily Tosta on Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.
Featured Image by Emily Tosta / Instagram