|Emma Hernan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||December 29, 1991|
Emma Hernan is an American television personality and model who rose to fame after she began to star as a realtor on the hit Netflix TV series Selling Sunset in 2021. She has appeared in various leading magazines including Sports Illustrated in which she got featured as “Lovely Lady of the Day”. Emma has amassed more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram where she has posted her model photographs.
Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Television personality, Model
- Mother – Stephanie Hernan
She is represented by Ida from The Rose Group. She is also an angel investor.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
58 kg or 128 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
Race / Ethnicity
- Fuller lips
- High cheekbones
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as QVC.
Emma Hernan Favorite Things
- Pet – Her dog Benny
Source – Instagram
Emma Hernan Facts
- She bagged the Miss COED title in 2015, which led her to get a lot of modeling work.
- Emma has admitted that she has loved children and has always been super family-oriented. When in middle school and high school, she would nanny. She has recalled having taken care of a family where the husband did very well and had been in the stock market. When she put the kids down to nap, instead of watching television, she would look at all the stocks he was investing in and get infatuated with his work, and marvel at the huge Christmas bonus he was making.
- Emma has recollected that it was at a very young age that she had taken all her money earned from jobs like working at stores, modeling, and babysitting, and started investing in the stock market as well as health care. She self-taught herself, simply by reading and learning. She shifted to LA and began angel investing in different startups, and she has looked back feeling satisfied for having what she has believed to be a truly unique story.
- Emma has stated that when she was ready to buy her own home, she had been inspired to get her real estate license and start working in the real estate field, having gone on to acquire many high-profile clients along the way.
- She has revealed that she has enjoyed being on Selling Sunset but had initially found it hard to actually get work done with the camera there all the time. However, in a month, she realized that if she did not take the phone calls or set up the showings, then, she would never be able to get work done, and she went on to get used to it and begin to get truly involved. In the beginning, she would return home and be up until 2 a.m. just working continuously as she was not getting as much done. With time, she succeeded in multitasking efficiently and has had fun working, making money, inspiring, and helping out other people.
- She has disclosed that she has never relied on one stream of income. She has loved having her own frozen food company named Emma Leigh & Co. that has focused on vegan as well as plant-based options and has felt content sharing her most-cherished recipes and ideas on her social media accounts.
- In October 2022, it was revealed that she had purchased a property (for investment purposes) in Beverly Hills, California with her ex-fiance Peter Cornell.
Featured Image by Emma Hernan / Instagram