|Enca Haxhia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||October 19, 1995|
Enca Haxhia is an Albanian singer who started her musical journey by covering the songs of popular music artists on YouTube. Then, she tried her luck with the music reality TV show, The Voice of Albania. But, she wasn’t able to clear the audition round in both her attempts. However, she didn’t allow failures to break her morale and she eventually became an overnight sensation with the music video of her song, A po t’pëlqen. Her growth as an artist was underlined at the 2016 Zhurma Show Awards where she won 4 mainstream awards.
Information about Enca Haxhia’s formal education isn’t known.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Enca Haxhia’s personal team handles her representation work.
Pop, Dance, Electronic, Trance
- Universal Music Group
- I Bounce Records
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
60 kg or 132 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Enca Haxhia isn’t a fan of discussing her personal life with the media, which makes it difficult for us to say anything about her love life and dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Dark Brown (Natural)
She often tends to dye her hair ‘blonde’.
- Curvaceous figure
- Fuller lips
Enca Haxhia has used her social media presence to endorse brands like –
- Ego Shoes
- OMG MIAMI SWIMWEAR
- Kloset Envy
- FENTY PUMA BY RIHANNA
- Public Desire
- Fashion Nova
She was raised in an Albanian Orthodox family. As an adult, she has retained her religious beliefs and is often seen posting religious posts on her social media accounts.
Best Known For
- The popularity of her single, Soul Killa, which was widely appreciated in her home country
- The commercial success of her song, Dreq. The song helped her win “Best Pop” and “Best Female Artist” award at the 2016 Zhurma Show Awards.
- Her strong presence on various social media websites. She has more than 2 million followers on her official Instagram account.
In 2012, she released her debut studio album, The Best Of.
Enca Haxhia Favorite Things
- Food – Pizza
Source – Instagram
Enca Haxhia Facts
- She initially started her music career by posting covers on YouTube of the songs released by established artists such as Rita Ora, Jessie J, and Lady Gaga. Then, she started using a social media website called Keek to cement her fan base. She used to post short music videos and videos about her daily life on the app.
- She has participated in the reality TV competition, The Voice of Albania. However, she twice failed to pass the blind auditions round.
- In 2013, she made her first appearance in Top Fest, which is an Albanian language music competition created by Top Channel. She made another appearance in the show in 2014.
- In 2014, she was caught up in a minor controversy with the release of the music video of her single, A po t’pëlqen. The video was considered too s*xually charged by some critics.
- Her single A po t’pëlqen also served as her first big breakthrough. The music video managed to earn more than 100k views within 24 hours of release on YouTube.
- In July 2018, she got an opportunity to perform with the popular Puerto Rican singer, Daddy Yankee. The music show was held in the Albanian capital, Tirana.
- Visit her official website @ encamusic.com.
- Follow her on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
Featured Image by Enca Haxhia / Instagram