|Facundo Arana Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||March 31, 1972|
Facundo Arana is an Argentine actor and musician who has had an extensive career working in TV series, theatre plays, and movies in Argentina. He is also well recognized for his philanthropy and social activism. In addition to his acting career, he has played saxophone for a band called La Caranza.
Jorge Facundo Arana Tagle
Facundo, Jogito, Facu, Corazón
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Tigre, Buenos Aires Province, Argentina
Facundo had attended the St. Catherine’s Moorlands School in Buenos Aires.
- Father – Jorge Arana Tagle (Maritime Law Specialist)
- Mother – Mathilde von Bernard (Former Hockey Player)
- Siblings – Patsy Arana (Sister), Paula Arana (Sister), Agustina Arana (Sister)
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
83 kg or 183 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Facundo has dated –
- Isabel Macedo (1996-2006) – Facundo had started dating Argentine Actress Isabel Macedo in 1996. They had parted ways in 2006, after a decade-long relationship.
- María Susini (2007-Present) – The following year, 2007, he began dating Argentine model María Susini, and the couple got married on December 20, 2012, in a ceremony in the city of Tigre. They have 3 children together – a daughter named India Arana Tagle (b. May 10, 2008) and twin sons named Yaco Arana Tagle and León Moro Arana Tagle (b. October 19, 2009).
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He is of Argentine and German descent.
- Toned physique
- Tousled, neck-length hair
- Sports a rugged beard
- Affable smile
- Has a tattoo on his left shoulder
Facundo Arana Facts
- He had been taken to a drama class being helmed by renowned actress Alicia Muzzio when he was 15 years old. He had been urged by a close friend of his to accompany him. This was the first time that Facundo had experienced a lesson like this it birthed a lifelong love of acting in him.
- Once in his teenage years, he was walking near a subway station with his saxophone when he was invited by a street performer to play with him. He went to play with that street performer for about 10 months, as a part-time job.
- When he was 17 years old, he was diagnosed with Hodgkin’s Lymphoma, a kind of cancer that originates from a specific type of White Blood Cells (WBCs) called lymphocytes. He had undergone chemotherapy and radiotherapy for almost a year and was declared cancer-free after a total of 5 years of rehabilitation and supportive treatment.
- In November 2010, he had scaled the peak of Aconcagua, the highest mountain in both the Southern and the Western Hemispheres of the planet. His objective was to raise awareness about blood donation and blood transfusion. He had also hoisted a flag there to mark the 96th anniversary of the first instance of blood transfusion in Argentina.
- Facundo had attempted to scale Mount Everest in 2012 with a similar objective but had to be rescued and evacuated after succumbing to the rarefied atmosphere and suffering severe respiratory issues. He had then attempted the feat again in May 2016 and was successful.
- Has a pet dog named Pampa, a Hungarian kuwacz.
- He is an ardent supporter of the Buenos Aires-based soccer team Club Atlético River Plate.
Featured Image by Facundo Arana / Instagram