|Faye Tozer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||November 14, 1975|
Faye Tozer is an English actress, singer, and dancer who is best known for being one of the female vocalists in the popular pop band, Steps, which was quite popular in the late 90s. Their peppy dance numbers and the choreography of the band members in the glittery music videos made them the darling of the clubs. After the band was disbanded, Tozer tried her hand at solo music and has also done well in musical theatre. She also competed in the 16th season of the popular show, Strictly Come Dancing. She has a huge social media fan base with more than 300k followers on Instagram.
Faye Louise Tozer
Northampton, Northamptonshire, England, United Kingdom
Faye Tozer went to the Anne Gale School of Dance in Luton. She studied several dance styles such as tap, modern, and ballet in the school.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, Stage Actress, Stuntwoman
- Father – Angus Tozer
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Clare Tozer (Older Sister)
Faye Tozer is represented by Olivia Bell Management.
- Jive Records
- Sony Music Entertainment
- Warner Bros.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
59 kg or 130 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Faye Tozer has dated –
- Jesper Irn (2002-2007) – In 2002, Faye Tozer got married to Jesper Irn in a romantic wedding ceremony held at the Priory Church in Dunstable, Bedfordshire. She had been dating the Danish international for quite a long time before they decided to tie the knot. However, their marriage didn’t last the distance and they got divorced after 5 years in 2007.
- Michael Smith (2008-Present) – Tozer started going out with Michael Smith in 2008. In February 2009, she gave birth to their son, Benjamin Barrington Tozer-Smith. They decided to tie the knot in the December 2009. Their wedding ceremony was held at Beamish Hall. Their wedding was also featured on an episode of the popular reality show, Celebrity Four Weddings.
Race / Ethnicity
Sharp hooked nose
Faye Tozer appeared in a TV commercial for Woolworths in 2001.
Best Known For
Having been a member of the British dance-pop band, Steps. The music achieved significant success in the late 90s and even managed to release 2 chart-topping singles. Overall, they managed to sell more than 20 million records all over the world.
In 1998, her music band released their first studio album, Step One. The album managed to reach the 2nd spot on UK Albums chart and even managed to stay on the chart for 64 weeks.
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut as Chantelle in the British comedy movie, Lady Godiva: Back in the Saddle.
First TV Show
In January 1998, Faye Tozer made her first TV show appearance on the music TV show, Top of the Pops.
Faye Tozer relies on her regular pole dancing sessions to keep herself in perfect shape. She had first taken pole dancing classes in 2006 and had realized how fun it was. She again used her skills for her role in the play, The Naked Truth. The routine made her stronger and helped her stay in shape.
Faye Tozer Favorite Things
- Rock Band – System of a Down
Source – IMDb
Faye Tozer Facts
- She got her first taste of performing in the limelight at the age of 6 after she performed Michael Jackson’s Ben on stage.
- Before she found fame, she was a member of a dancing troupe. She also used to sing at the Hilton Hotel Park Lane in London.
- She is a patron of Newcastle-based Josie’s Dragonfly Trust, which aims to make a difference in the lives of young cancer patients with a limited lifetime.
- In December 2001, it was announced that the Steps was disbanding as the band members wanted to focus on their solo endeavors.
- Visit her official website @ faye-tozer.com.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Faye Tozer / Instagram