|Federico Amador Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||October 23, 1975|
Federico Amador is an Argentinian actor, model, and theatre artist who is known for having been cast in a wide range of characters in several acting projects such as Matthias in Time does not stop, Damián Kaplan in Love after love, Bruno Molina in The fight of my life, and Rafael Ferrero in Heirs of a revenge. Moreover, he has also gained a huge fan base on social media as he enjoys more than 800k followers on Instagram.
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Federico Amador has studied theater with Marina Oberstein and Julio Chávez.
Actor, Model, Theatre Artist
- Siblings – Federico Amador has an older brother.
6 ft or 183 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Federico Amador has dated –
- María José Becherucci (1997-2009) – Federico Amador started dating former dancer María José in the year 1997 and the duo was blessed with 2 children, namely, Vito Grandolini (b. 2006) and Ciro Grandolini (b. 2009). However, the couple separated after around 12 years of relationship in 2009.
- Florencia Bertotti (2010-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Often wears glasses
- Sports a slight beard
He has done endorsement work for brands such as Ford, Gillette, Pent, Bavaria Beer, Derby, Airborn Argentina Men’s Wear, and Consolidar.
Federico Amador Facts
- He grew up in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- His great uncle used to compose poems and he was the one who signed with the last name ‘Amador’.
- For his role as Matthias in the soap opera, Time does not stop, Federico Amador was nominated for a Clarín Award in the “Male revelation” category in 2006.
- He was cast as Walter Ocampo in the romantic mystery drama TV show, The law of love, in which his co-actors included actors Carolina Papaleo, Raúl Taibo, Gerardo Romano, Sabrina Garciarena, and Alicia Aller.
- From 2009 to 2010, Federico Amador played the role of Tomas Parker in the children’s soap opera series, Niní, whose cast also comprised of Florencia Bertotti, Paula Morales, Juan Manuel Guilera, Sheyner Cristian Díaz Gómez, Esteban Meloni, and many others. The show was nominated for a Martín Fierro Award as well as a Carlos Gardel Award.
- Federico Amador portrayed the character of Bruno Molina in the family sports drama film, The fight of my life, in 2012.
- He appeared as Damián Kaplan in the crime mystery drama show, Love after love, in the year 2017 as he starred alongside the likes of Marita Ballesteros, Maximiliano Ghione, Virginia Lago, Mariano Martínez, and Eleonora Wexler. Also, Federico received a Martín Fierro Award nomination in the “Best Protagonist of Daily Fiction” category for his role in 2018.
- As a theatre artist, he has appeared in a number of productions such as Five Gays Com Point, Niní: “The Search”, The Blacksmith and the Devil, The desire under the Elms, At the end of the rainbow, Ana Frank’s diary, The Walking Man, and Six to five.
- Federico Amador has also served as a storyteller for popular shows like Planet earth 2 and Into the wild.
- In 2019, he was cast as Luis Rolón/Omar Pereyra in the show titled Bells at night.
Featured Image by Federico Amador / Instagram