Francesca Lilly Capaldi
France (Given by her family members)
La Jolla, California, United States
Carlsbad, California, United States
Her educational background is not known.
- Father – Anthony Capaldi
- Mother – Gina Capaldi
- Siblings – Unknown
She is signed with Abrams Artists Agency L.A.
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
46 kg or 101.5 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has not dated anyone publicly until now.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry due to her parents.
Curly Red Hair
33-24-33 in or 84-61-84 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
Her shoe size is speculated to be 5 (US).
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not revealed about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Playing Chloe James in the Disney Channel’s sitcom Dog with a Blog.
Francesca debuted with 2012 independent film 3 Day Test for her role as Jessie Taylor, which was co-produced, directed, co-written, and co-starred by Corbin Bernsen.
First TV Show
In 2011, she appeared in Disney Channel’s teen sitcom A.N.T. Farm for her role as an orphan in just one episode entitled “Santa’s Little Helpers.”
For her performance in the show, she was also nominated for the “Young Artist Award.”
The cute Francesca’s workout routine and diet plan are not known. But, it seems she doesn’t do any exercise.
Francesca Capaldi Favorite Things
- Subject In School – Reading, writing
- Halloween Costume – Cinderella Dress
Source – Access Hollywood Video, YouTube Interview
Francesca Capaldi Facts
- With Snoopy and his sister Belle, Francesca co-hosted the Peanuts-themed Valentine’s 2015 Party.
- She started acting in 2011 when she was 7.
- Francesca has voiced the role of a little red-haired girl in The Peanuts Movie (2015).
- In 2012, she appeared in three episodes of the famous sitcom “How I Met Your Mother” for her role as 7-year old Lily Aldrin.
- In 2015, she got to play Madeline in the Disney Channel’s sitcom Jessie in just one episode.
- In December 2015, Francesca tried kayaking for the first time.
- She appeared in the pilot episode of the comedy show The Goodwin Games (2013).
- She likes pumpkin spice over hot chocolate.
- Francesca also faced the problem of bullying in school for being short.
- Connect with Capaldi on her Twitter and Instagram.