|Corbin Bernsen Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10¾ in|
|Date of Birth||September 7, 1954|
Corbin Bernsen is an American actress and film director known for his appearances as Arnold Becker in L.A. Law, Dr. Alan Feinstone in The Dentist, Henry Spencer in Psych, and Roger Dorn in Major League, Major League II, and Major League: Back to the Minors.
Corbin Dean Bernsen
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hudson Valley, New York State, United States
Corbin graduated from Beverly Hills High School in 1972. Later, he went on to graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre Arts in 1977 and a Master of Fine Arts in Playwriting in 1979 from the University of California, Los Angeles.
He trained with the late Bruce Lee in Jeet Kune Do.
Actor, Film Director
- Father – Harry Bernsen Jr. (Hollywood Producer)
- Mother – Jeanne Cooper (Veteran Soap Actress)
- Siblings – Collin Bernsen (Younger Brother) (Actor), Caren Bernsen (Younger Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Harry Ike Bernstein/Bernsen, Sr. (Paternal Grandfather), Pearl Bloch/Block (Paternal Grandmother), Albert Troy Cooper (Maternal Grandfather), Sildeth Evelyn Moore (Maternal Grandmother)
Corbin is represented by A3 Artists Agency and Randy James Management.
On June 20, 2023, Corbin Bernsen’s net worth was $16,000,000 according to Celebrity Net Worth.
5 ft 10¾ in or 180 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Corbin has dated –
- Brenda Cooper (1983-1987) – Corbin was married to Brenda Cooper from 1983 to 1987.
- Vanna White (1985) – Corbin was in a brief relationship with actress Vanna White in 1985.
- Amanda Pays (1988-Present) – Corbin tied the knot with actress Amanda Pays in 1988, with whom he has four sons – Oliver (b. March 14, 1989), Angus (b. March 19, 1992), Henry (b. March 19, 1992), and Finley (b. June 9, 1998). He and his family relocated to the Hudson Valley in upstate New York in 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Corbin has Ashkenazi Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and English, Irish, Northern Irish/Scots-Irish, Scottish, and distant Welsh ancestry on his mother’s side.
With his age, Corbin’s hair has started turning a shade of gray.
Sports a thick beard
Corbin has been featured in various commercials including one for the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline TV Spot.
Corbin Bernsen Facts
- Bernsen made his debut theatrical film appearance as Roy in Clambake in 1967. However, his role had been uncredited. Later, in 1974, Bernsen was cast in his first credited role as Boy in Three the Hard Way.
- In 1979, he was cast in his first TV show Flying High as Dan Ellison.
- Corbin published his debut novel Rust: the Novel in October 2015, which was based on an adaptation of Bernsen’s 2010 feature film, Rust. Further, he has co-authored two other books with his wife Amanda Pays including Change Houses, Not Spouses, and Open House: Reinventing Space for Simple Living.
- His mother Jeanne appeared in The Young and the Restless in the past.
- Corbin is a passionate snow globe collector and according to sources, has amassed one of the largest snow globe collections in the world, with more than 9,000 globes.
Featured Image By Paula R. Lively / Flickr / CC BY 2.0