|Frederikke Sofie Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||February 15, 1997|
Frederikke Sofie is a Danish fashion model. She is best known for having worked with brands like Céline, Fenty x Puma, Tommy Hilfiger, Stella McCartney, Jill Stuart, Chanel, Kenzo, Dolce and Gabbana, Fendi, Michael Kors, Vera Wang and many more. The model has managed to amass over 60k followers on Instagram.
Frederikke Sofie Falbe-Hansen
Frederikke’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Frederikke is represented by –
- VIVA Model Management – Barcelona
- VIVA Model Management – Paris
- The Fabbrica – Milan
- Select Model Management – London
- 2pm Model Management – Copenhagen
- DNA Model Management – New York
5 ft 9.5 in or 176.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Frederikke has not dated anyone publicly yet.
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Danish descent.
- Wears geeky glasses
- Wavy blonde hair
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Frederikke has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Simple Made Beautiful
- Ralph Lauren
Best Known For
Being a fashion model who has drawn comparisons with the Greek goddess Aphrodite for her beauty
First TV Show
Frederikke has made her first TV show appearance in Fashion Police in 2016.
Frederikke Sofie Facts
- Frederikke was discovered at a concert in Copenhagen, Denmark.
- Her beauty has drawn comparisons with the Greek goddess Aphrodite.
- Frederikke started her career by walking the ramp for designers like Paul Smith, David Koma, Christopher Kane, and Peter Pilotto.
- She has worked with brands like Céline, Altuzarra, Jason Wu, Thakoon, Fenty x Puma, DKNY, Marchesa, Narciso Rodriguez, Tommy Hilfiger, Stella McCartney, Jill Stuart, Chanel, Kenzo, Sonia Rykiel, Mugler, Isabel Marant, Lanvin, Giambattista Valli, Missoni, Dolce and Gabbana, Etro, Bottega Veneta, Fendi, Michael Kors, Vera Wang and Carolina Herrera.
- The model has also appeared in the magazines like Vogue, Vogue Italia, Vogue China, Vogue Germany, Vogue Paris, British Vogue, i-D Magazine, W Magazine, L’Officiel, WSJ, and CR Fashion Book.
- She was nominated for the Breakout Star of the Year as part of Models.com’s Model of the Year Award and became the runner-up for Street Style Star of the Year.
- Follow Frederikke Sofie on Instagram.
Featured Image by Frederikke Sofie / Instagram