|Froy Gutierrez Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||April 27, 1998|
Froy Gutierrez is an American actor and singer who began his career as an on-stage artist appearing in the productions such as Little Women and The Matchmaker. He later gained fame after appearing in 3 episodes of Bella and the Bulldog as Charlie. Froy has more than 2 million followers on Instagram.
Dallas, Texas, United States
Froy graduated from Booker T. Washington High School for the Performing and Visual Arts where he studied theatre. Later, he attended university to attain a degree in economics but dropped out after he was selected for the role of Nolan in Teen Wolf.
Actor, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Froylan Gutierrez
- Mother – Heather Lee
- Siblings – Henry (Younger Brother). He also has a younger sister.
Froy is represented by Aka Talent Agency.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Froy prefers to keep his dating life away from the spotlight, therefore, nothing is known about his dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Hispanic and White)
He has Mexican ancestry on his father’s side.
Light Brown (Natural)
Charming good looks
Froy has endorsed various brands such as –
- Boy Scouts of America
- Build a Bear
Best Known For
- Guest appearing on Nickelodeon’s Bella and the Bulldogs as Charlie
- Playing the role of Nolan on Teen Wolf
As a Musician
In July 2018, Froy released his first song Sideswipe.
He made his first theatrical film appearance as Jason in A Cowgirl’s Story in 2017.
First TV Show
Froy made his debut TV show appearance as Charlie in Nickelodeon’s family comedy series Bella and the Bulldogs in 2015.
Froy Gutierrez Favorite Things
- Moment On One Day At A Time – Meeting Stephen Tobolowsky
Source – Regard Magazine
Froy Gutierrez Facts
- Froy started his career as an on-stage actor.
- He can speak both English and Spanish.
- As a child, Froy would mimic the story of the Hercules film every day.
- Froy is a fan of Brad Pitt and admires the remarkable range of characters he has played in his films.
- He starred alongside Rita Moreno on One Day At A Time.
- In school, he enjoyed reading Stephen Tobolowsky’s book The Dangerous Animals Club.
- If Froy hadn’t become an actor, he would have been an economist.
- Follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Froy Gutierrez / Instagram