|Grégory Fitoussi Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||August 13, 1976|
Grégory Fitoussi is a French actor who is known for his portrayal of Pierre Clément in Engrenages (English Title “Spiral”), Ludovic Desmeuze in Les hommes de l’ombre (English Title “Spin“), and Henri Leclair in Mr Selfridge.
Saint-Mandé, Val-de-Marne Department, Île-de-France, Paris, France
- Siblings – Mikaël Fitoussi (Brother)
Grégory Fitoussi is represented by Futur Mgmt and Agence French Lights.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Fitoussi has dated –
- Anne Caillon (2009-2012) – Grégory started dating actress Anne Caillon in 2009.
- Élodie Frégé (2021-2022) – He had been in a relationship with singer and actress Élodie Frégé in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Grégory is of Sephardi Jewish descent.
- He sports a brushed-up hairstyle and stubble beard.
Grégory Fitoussi Facts
- He was brought up in a Pied-Noir Sephardi Jewish family who founded a clothing store that was run by his mother, whereas his father was the shop’s display designer.
- Originally, his family is from Algeria.
- Grégory made his debut TV show appearance as Benjamin in Sous le soleil in 1998. Later, in 1999, Fitoussi made his first feature film appearance as Le charmeur in Un café… l’addition.
- In the past, Fitoussi featured his brother Mikaël Fitoussi in a short film titled Alliés Nés. The film was roughly based on the life of his family.
- The earliest post that Grégory uploaded to his Instagram account was on July 3, 2016.
- In 2017, Grégory won the New York City Horror Film Festival for “Best Actor” for his work in Hostile.
- His television and film credits include G.I. Joe: The Rise of Cobra, Le livre de Marc, World War Z, L’école est finie, Engrenages, Les hommes de l’ombre, La Garçonne, and Peaky Blinders.
Featured Image By Frantogian / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 3.0