|Hadi Choopan Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1987|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Hadi Choopan is an Iranian professional bodybuilder who is best known for being a fixed competitor and member of the “Iranian National Bodybuilding Team” from 2011 to 2016. With time, he has also amassed a huge fan base with more than 1.5 million followers on Instagram.
هادی چوپان (In English Hadi Choopan)
The Persian Wolf
Abnow, Sepidan County, Fars Province, Iran
He trained under the watchful eye of coach Ali Ne’mati and Jamshid Owji.
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
100 kg or 220.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Large muscular arms and chest
- Sports a thick beard and messy hairstyle
Hadi Choopan Facts
- He developed a passion for bodybuilding at an early age. However, it wasn’t until the year 2000 when he was 13 years old that he started on his path to professional bodybuilding.
- Growing up, his life was filled with the hardships of financial restraints. As a result of that, he was sent off work in order to be able to provide for his family at an early age.
- Hadi once worked as a goods peddler and even in construction.
- As a child, he would pose in front of his family while mimicking the actions of other famous bodybuilders.
- The first coach that trained Hadi was Jamshid Owji.
- In the first 3 years of his professional bodybuilding career, he won 3rd place in a national competition and also won 15 provincial gold medals.
- He was awarded a gold medal in 2017 at the Mr. Olympia Amateur bodybuilding contest.
- Hadi won his first gold medal a national competition in 2005.
- In 2018, he was featured in the documentary titled Generation Iron 3.
- He holds gold medals in the WBPF World Championships in the years 2013, 2014, and 2015.
- In 2019, he held 3rd position at the Mr. Olympia Pro and a gold at the IFBB Vancouver Pro. Besides that, he has also been presented with titles at the IFBB Sheru Classic and the Asia Grand Prix.
Featured Image By Hadi Choopan / Instagram