|Hadise Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1985|
|Eye Color||Light Brown|
Hadise is a Turkish-Belgian singer, songwriter, dancer, and TV personality who rose to fame after the launch of her debut album titled Sweat (2005) which earned her acclaim in both Belgium (TMF Award) and Turkey (Golden Butterfly Award). She continued her successful career in both countries with her 2nd album titled Hadise (2008) which featured a single called Deli Oğlan that became a chart-topping hit in Turkey. She has released a few more solo albums after her initial success with several top-ten hit singles. Apart from her status as a singing sensation, she has also made her name as a TV personality having presented the Belgian version of The X Factor (2008-2009) and having served as a judge on O Ses Türkiye (Turkish version of The Voice) (2011-2018).
Milk Chocolate Girl
Mol, Antwerp, Belgium
She holds dual nationality.
Hadise had attended the Provinciale Hogeschool Limburg in the Vlaanderen (Flanders) region of Belgium. After her high school graduation, she attended a university where she studied Economics and modern languages.
Singer, Songwriter, Dancer, TV Personality
- Father – Hasan Açıkgöz
- Mother – Gülnihal Açıkgöz
- Siblings – Hülya Açıkgöz (Older Sister), Derya Açıkgöz (Younger Sister), Murat Açıkgöz (Younger Brother)
She is represented by Şen Ajans, Booking and PR Agency, İstanbul, Turkey.
- EMI Group Limited
- Capitol Records
- Seyhan Muzik
- Diapason Records
- Pasaj Muzik
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hadise has dated –
- Sinan Akçil (2008-2010)
- Hakan Bas (2014)
- Uğur Güven (2015)
Race / Ethnicity
She is of Lezgin descent on her father’s side and Kumyk descent on her mother’s side.
She often tends to dye her hair blonde.
- Petite frame
- Straight, shoulder-length hair
- Cryptic smile
- Radiant face
- Has a tattoo on both her wrists and both her arms
Hadise has served as the brand ambassador for the Turkish Soda company Yedigun.
She has been featured in the TV commercials for –
- Yedigun (2009)
- Avon (2013)
- Nestle (2013)
- Trendyol (2013)
- Penti (2014)
- Fanta Youth Festival (2014)
- Sirma (2016)
- Türk Telekom (2016)
- Senpiliç (2017)
- ABC Mobilya (2018)
- Fanta, with YouTuber and actor Orkun Işıtmak (2019)
- Hadise’s name was chosen by one of her grandparents who had originally intended to give that to Hülya, her older sister.
- She had represented Turkey in the 2009 edition of the Eurovision contest and her song Düm Tek Tek had earned her and Turkey the 4th position in the final round of the competition. For the song, she also won both the ‘Song Of The Year’ and the ‘Pop Artist of The Year’ awards at the 2009 Altın Kelebek awards.
- She has been involved in several philanthropic activities in both Turkey and Belgium and in September 2009, joined the Schools without Bullying campaign in Belgium.
- Hadise has rejected a few offers to star in Turkish films, one of which was a leading role and another in a 2008 comedy film.
- She has earned a strong fanbase on social media platforms with more than 3 million followers on Twitter and more than 11.5 million followers on Instagram.
- A polyglot, she can speak Turkish, Dutch, French, German, and English fluently.
Featured Image by Hadise / Instagram