|Hayley Orrantia Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||February 21, 1994|
Hayley Orrantia is an American actress, singer, and songwriter. She is known for portraying the role of Erica Goldberg on The Goldbergs. She is also a singer who has done several notable projects which have been noticed by many. Hayley sang background vocals in several Disney shows including the Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam and Hannah Montana Forever soundtracks. She was also a contestant in the 1st season of The X Factor where she and 3 other contestants were pulled together into a group by Paula Abdul. The girl group was made of female country music singers and called ‘Lakoda Rayne.’
Hayley has played roles in various television shows such as Roommates (2016), Hell’s Kitchen (2018) and Schooled (2019). She also played the lead character, Brooke in the movie God’s Not Dead 2 and featured in Castle Hills Gang which premiered in the 2010 Dallas International Film Festival and has received several awards including those from the Telly Awards, Dallas Home Builders Association, Webby Awards, and the National Home Builders Awards.
Sarah Hayley Orrantia
Arlington, Texas, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Hayley attended Marcus High School in the Lewisville Independent School District, Texas, United States.
Actress, Singer, Songwriter
- Father – Daniel Orrantia
- Mother – Melody Orrantia
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Anastacio “Pete” Orrantia (Paternal Grandfather), Janet (Paternal Grandmother), William Howard Walker (Maternal Grandfather), Grace Harrell (Maternal Grandmother)
Hayley Orrantia is represented by –
- Dan Orrantia (Manager)
- Haylo Management (Talent Management Company), Los Angeles, California
- APA Agency (Talent Agency), Los Angeles, California
- Jeff Biederman (Attorney)
There are no records of Hayley Orrantia signing with any record label.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is not much information about her dating history.
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (White and Hispanic)
She is of Mexican, English, Irish, and French descent.
- Hourglass Shape
- Long brown hair
- Wide smile
- Unique singing voice
Hayley Orrantia has endorsed Sprint sometime in the past.
Best Known For
- Recording the vocals to Houston’s Magic of a Friend which was on Disney’s Tinkerbell and The Lost Treasure (2010) soundtrack
- Playing a lead role in The Goldbergs
- Being a contestant in the first season of The X Factor (2011)
As a Singer
In 2016, Hayley released a single Strong, Sweet and Southern. The music video which was posted on YouTube has had more than 300k views.
Hayley Orrantia made her first feature film appearance in the role of Penny in the independent movie Cooper and the Castle Hills Gang in 2011.
First TV Show
Hayley Orrantia made her first TV show appearance as Herself on The X Factor in 2011.
Hayley Orrantia Favorite Things
- Activity – Singing, Songwriting
Source – Wikipedia
Hayley Orrantia Facts
- She was once in a relationship with a man she thought she was going to get married to. It was devastating when she found out that he was a liar, and almost everything she knew about him was untrue. He was stealing thousands of dollars from her, and she was unaware. She also found out that the arm injury he said he sustained while serving in Iraq and was still suffering from, was already healed. She believed he has been doing the same thing to other ladies out there. The authorities have been carrying out their investigations on the matter.
- Due to the frequency and number of country songs she listens to, every song she writes always comes out as country music. She has shared her love for country music with her fans and wants them to see her as more than just an actress on The Goldbergs.
- Hayley grew up in nearby Grand Prairie and Highland Village and she is of English, French, Irish, and Mexican descent.
- Hayley Orrantia has served as an ambassador for the Texas music project since the year 2009. It is a nonprofit organization that is involved in making music known to students in several Texas schools.
- Just like a lot of actors, she got her 1st acting role when she was 17. She got in front of the screen for a commercial for Sprint.
- She began singing when she was 9 years old.
- So Hayley could focus on her music, she only went to junior high school before she decided to be home-schooled for the remainder of her education. Staying in school was going to cut down on her rehearsal time.
- She wrote her 1st song when she was 13 years old.
- She released her single Strong, Sweet, and Southern video on YouTube in 2016.
- After she auditioned for the role of Erica Goldberg on The Goldbergs, the creator noticed her unique talent and allowed her to play several scenes which involved her singing. This was to put her songs out there and give her more chances to reveal herself and show her talent to the public.
- When she was in the first season of the X Factor, she was eliminated on the 5th week, along with her group.
- She has also done several charity works including being involved supporting various cancer charity organization and by writing the songs Power of a Girl for the Girl Scouts of America and also Who Am I for the National Eating Disorder Association.
- Hayley has worked on songs for Disney projects involving Demi Lovato and Miley Cyrus.
- She has worked with Jami Houston who was once known for his role in the production of Disney High School Musical songs.
- At the tender age of 14, Hayley had recorded her 1st EP of songs, which were all cover songs of various artists.
- Follow Hayley Orrantia on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Hayley Orrantia / Instagram