Hermione Isla Conyngham Corfield
Westminster, London, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
Hermione Corfield went to the Downe House School in Cold Ash. After the completion of her school education, she got enrolled at the University College London to study English literature. However, she deferred her final year at the university to focus on acting and to study at acting school.
She later got enrolled at the famous Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute in New York to hone her acting and stage skills.
- Father – Richard Corfield
- Mother – Emma Willis (Clothes Designer)
- Siblings – Isadora Corfield (Sister), Kai Corfield (Brother)
Hermione Corfield is represented by –
- London-based Independent Talent Group Ltd.
- West Hollywood-based Alan Siegel Entertainment
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Hermione Corfield has opted to keep her personal life away from the spotlight, due to which there is a scarcity of information about her dating history and love life.
In 2016, she was rumored to be dating someone named Andreas Shaw. It was claimed that they had been spotted together in Austria. However, due to her inclination to keep her personal life away from the media attention, the rumor wasn’t verified.
Race / Ethnicity
- Blue eyes
- Round face
Hermione Corfield has done endorsement work for Schweppes. She was selected to headline their promotional campaign with Penelope Cruz.
Her religious views aren’t known publicly.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of Emma Garland in the period drama TV show, The Halcyon.
- Having appeared in a number of important roles in the popular movies such as xXx: Return of Xander Cage, King Arthur: Legend of the Sword, and Star Wars: The Last Jedi.
In 2015, she made her theatrical film debut in the drama mystery movie, Mr. Holmes, which had Ian McKellen in the lead role.
First TV Show
In 2016, Hermione Corfield made her first TV show appearance in the Prey episode of the detective drama TV series, Endeavour.
Her workout routine and diet plans aren’t known.
Hermione Corfield Favorite Things
Source – Express
Hermione Corfield Facts
- At the age of 15, she became a member of the National Youth Theatre. She was immediately hooked to acting.
- During the holidays, she worked at her mother’s clothing store and also did modeling for 3 months, which helped her earn fees for her 3 months course at the Lee Strasberg Theatre & Film Institute.
- At the age of 19, she managed to find an agent while she was in Los Angeles.
- Follow her on Instagram and Twitter.
Featured Image by Hermione Corfield / Instagram