|Jamie Blackley Quick Info|
|Date of Birth||July 8, 1991|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jamie Blackley is an English actor who is best known for portraying roles such as Adam Wilde in If I Stay, Freddie Symonds in Traitors, and Ziggy in The Fifth Estate. He has also appeared in a variety of other TV shows and films such as London Dreams, Prowl, And While We Were Here, Snow White and the Huntsman, Endeavour, We Are the Freaks, Irrational Man, Misfits, Casualty, Genie in the House, The Last Kingdom, Becoming Elizabeth, and many more. Jamie’s theatre credits include plays like Spring Awakening and Backbeat.
Jamie Alexander Blackley
Douglas, Isle of Man
London, England, UK
Jamie Blackley went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School for 6 years.
He also attended part-time school at the D & B Academy of Performing Arts. At the academy, he took musical theater and drama classes.
- Father – Martin Blackley
- Mother – Marina Blackley
- Siblings – Holly-Anna (Older Sister)
- Others – Frederick Blackley (Paternal Grandfather), Irene Frances Hay (Paternal Grandmother), Arthur McCourt (Maternal Grandfather), Jean F. Ball (Maternal Grandmother)
Jamie is represented by United Agents Ltd.
6 ft or 183 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jamie has dated –
- In his 2014 interview with the Interview magazine, it was revealed that he had a girlfriend, whom he was going to take to Katy Perry concert in London on the day interview was conducted. However, identification and specific information about her weren’t revealed.
- Hermione Corfield (2016-Present) – Jamie started dating actress Hermione Corfield in 2016. The couple worked together in the drama series, The Halcyon.
Race / Ethnicity
Jamie is of English and Irish descent.
Tall and lanky body
Best Known For
- Being cast as Adam Wilde in the romantic drama film, If I Stay (2014).
- Playing the role of Freddie Hamilton in the period drama TV series, The Halcyon.
Jamie made his film debut with the 2009 musical drama film London Dreams in the role of Chris.
First TV Show
In 2008, Jamie appeared in just 1 episode of the BBC drama series Apparitions as Zaid Kopavic.
Jamie Blackley Favorite Things
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Soccer Team – Crystal Palace FC
- Beverage – Coca-Cola
- Board Game – Nuns on The Run
- Music Artists or Bands – Kanye West, Joy Division, The Beatles, Taylor Swift, 1975 and The Proclaimers
- Movie Made From a Book – The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
- Dream Role – George Best (Former Manchester United Star)
- Idol – Joaquin Phoenix
Source – InterviewMagazine.com, Teen.com, Vogue UK
Jamie Blackley Facts
- At 17, Jamie received his first job.
- Jamie Blackley played soccer while studying school. He still plays soccer once in a week.
- On the eve of his 18th birthday, his grandmother gifted him a St. Christopher necklace to keep him safe on his travels. He takes it along wherever he goes.
- He decided to make acting his full-time career besides also concentrating on music at the age of 16 after he realized that he didn’t like playing for others.
- He was selected for the lead role in If I Stay after an extensive scouting work that spanned three continents.
- He learned to play guitar at the age of 12.
- He has also done voiceover work in video games for characters such as Sir De Sardet in GreedFall.