Jamie Alexander Blackley
Douglas, Isle of Man
London, England, UK
Jamie Blackley went to the Sylvia Young Theatre School for 6 years.
He also attended part time school at the D & B Academy of Performing Arts. At the academy, he took musical theater and drama classes.
- Father – Martin Blackley
- Mother – Marina Blackley
- Siblings – Holly-Anna (Older Sister)
- Others – Frederick Blackley (Paternal Grandfather), Irene Frances Hay (Paternal Grandmother), Arthur McCourt (Maternal Grandfather), Jean F. Ball (Maternal Grandmother)
Jamie is represented by United Agents Ltd.
6 ft or 183 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
In his 2014 interview with the Interview magazine, it was revealed that he had a girlfriend, whom he was going to take to Katy Perry concert in London on the day interview was conducted. However, identification and specific information about her weren’t revealed.
Race / Ethnicity
Jamie is of English and Irish descent.
Tall and lanky body
Best Known For
- Being cast as Adam Wilde in the romantic drama film, If I Stay (2014).
- Playing the role of Freddie Hamilton in period drama TV series, The Halcyon.
Jamie made his film debut with the 2009 musical drama film London Dreams in the role of Chris.
First TV Show
In 2008, Jamie appeared in just 1 episode of BBC drama series Apparitions as Zaid Kopavic.
Jamie’s workout routine and diet plan aren’t known.
Jamie Blackley Favorite Things
- Food – Spaghetti Bolognese
- Soccer Team – Crystal Palace FC
- Beverage – Coca-Cola
- Board Game – Nuns on The Run
- Music Artists or Bands – Kanye West, Joy Division, The Beatles, Taylor Swift, 1975 and The Proclaimers
- Movie made from a Book – The Fault in Our Stars (2014)
- Dream Role – George Best (Former Manchester United Star)
- Idol – Joaquin Phoenix
Source – InterviewMagazine.com, Teen.com, Vogue UK
Jamie Blackley Facts
- At 17, Jamie received his first job.
- Jamie Blackley played soccer while studying school. He still plays soccer once in a week.
- On the eve of his 18th birthday, his grandmother gifted him a St. Christopher necklace to keep him safe on his travels. He takes it along wherever he goes.
- He decided to make acting his full-time career besides also concentrating on music at the age of 16 after he realized that he didn’t like playing for others.
- He was selected for the lead role in If I Stay after an extensive scouting work that spanned three continents.
- He learned to play guitar at the age of 12.