Ian Michael Nelson
North Carolina, United States
In 2011, Nelson got admission at the Forsyth Country Day School in Lewisville in the 10th grade. He stayed there for two years and left after completing 11th grade. He had to drop out to focus on his role in The Hunger Games movie series.
In 2016, he started going to a college.
Actor, singer, dancer
- Father – Mark Nelson
- Mother – Janie Nelson
- Siblings – He has three siblings.
Ian is represented by –
- 3 Arts Entertainment Group
- William Morris Endeavor
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
67 kg or 148 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ian Nelson’s dating history and private life aren’t available.
Race / Ethnicity
His body specifications may be –
- Chest – 40 in or 102 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13 in or 33 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
Ian has not yet endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing the role of District 3 Tribute Boy in 2012 film The Hunger Games and as young Derek Hale in MTV television series Teen Wolf.
As a Singer
Ian is a trained singer and dancer who has shown his skills in the theater.
Ian debuted as District 3 tribute boy in the 2012 film The Hunger Games.
First TV Show
Nelson made his TV show debut as young Derek Hale in 2013 in the MTV teen horror drama Teen Wolf. He appeared in a total of 3 episodes until 2014.
Nelson regularly trains at the Masters Fitness gym in Salem, North Carolina. His workouts comprise of cardio sessions and weight lifting routine. Usually, he likes to workout in the morning but changes his routine according to work schedule.
He also likes to head out for hiking whenever his schedule permits. Plus, he likes to play basketball, which helps him loosen off work related stress as well as keep his body toned up.
Ian Nelson Favorite Things
- Food – Anything cooked by his mother
- Performance – Gene Wilder’s role in the Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory (1971)
Ian Nelson Facts
- Ian Nelson is an accomplished dancer, which has helped him get featured at least three times in the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade in New York City.
- He has expressed his desire to play professional basketball. He used to play the game in his college basketball team.
- Apart from basketball, he also excels in soccer, fencing, gymnastics and swimming.
- He has taken classes on tap dancing, ballet, hip hop and jazz.
- Connect with Ian Nelson on Twitter and Instagram.