|Igor Fraga Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9¼ in|
|Date of Birth||September 26, 1998|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Igor Fraga is a Japanese-born Brazilian racing driver and eSports player who became the champion of the Toyota Racing Series 2020 and also won the inaugural FIA Gran Turismo Nations Cup and McLaren Shadow racing series in 2018.
Igor Omura Fraga
Kanazawa, Ishikawa Prefecture, Japan
Racing Driver, eSports Player
5 ft 9¼ in or 176 cm
64 kg or 141 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Igor Fraga is of Brazilian descent.
- Lean body
- Deep-socketed eyes
Igor Fraga Facts
- With Prop Car Racing, he raced in Formula 3 Brasil for 3 years.
- Igor Fraga’s first season was the 2015 season and he earned a total of 2 pole positions, 4 fastest laps, 9 podiums, and 4 class wins in the season and finished 3rd in Class B with 117 points.
- He participated in the 2017 Formula One eSports Series.
- As one of the U.S. F2000 National Championship participants in 2018, Igor Fraga wrapped up the season in 4th overall with 3 podiums and 213 points.
- He made his European debut in the inaugural Formula Regional European Championship in the year 2019 and won 4 races and finished 3rd. He was also the best of the non-Prema drivers.
- Igor competed in the FIA Formula 3 Championship in 2020 driving alongside David Schumacher and Niko Kari.
- Igor Fraga can speak several languages including Portuguese, English, Japanese, and Spanish.
- He was signed to the Red Bull Junior Team in March 2020.
Featured Image by Igor Fraga / Instagram