|Ilary Blasi Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6 in|
|Date of Birth||April 28, 1981|
Ilary Blasi is an Italian showgirl, model, actress, television personality, and former child actress. She is best known for being the wife of the Italian former professional footballer Francesco Totti and is also a social media influencer. The model has managed to amass more than a million followers on Facebook and more than 900k followers on Instagram.
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Her educational qualification is unknown.
Showgirl, Model, Television Personality
- Father – Roberto Blasi
- Mother – Daniela Blasi
- Siblings – Silvia Blasi (Older Sister), Melory Blasi (Younger Sister)
As a model, Ilary is represented by Notoria Artists Management Srl.
5 ft 6 in or 167.5 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Ilary has dated –
- Francesco Totti (2003-Present) – Ilary dated the Italian former professional footballer Francesco Totti for a long time. The couple tied the knot on June 19, 2005, after 2 years of engagement. The wedding took place at The Basilica of St. Mary of the Altar of Heaven in Rome, Italy and was aired on television, proceeds of which were donated to charity. The couple is proud parents to 3 beautiful children – a son named Cristian Totti (b. November 6, 2005) and 2 daughters named Chanel Totti (b. May 13, 2007), and Isabel Totti (b. March 10, 2016) respectively.
Race / Ethnicity
She has Italian ancestry.
Ilary has done endorsement work for brands like –
- Bon Bon
- Vogue Eyewear
- Stroili oro
Best Known For
Being the wife of the Italian former professional Italian footballer, Francesco Totti
Ilary made her theatrical film debut in the Italian romantic-comedy film Da grande, as Bambina Nascondino in 1987.
First TV Show
She made her first TV show appearance on Buona Domenica as ‘Herself’ in 2002.
Along with working out on a regular basis, Ilary is a follower of the Sorrentine Diet.
Ilary Blasi Facts
- The name Ilary was given to her by her mother who was obsessed with western movies. Her name derives from one of her mother’s favorite actresses.
- She was first introduced to show business by her mother who was informed about an agency recruiting a blonde child with blue eyes for an advertisement of the Panettone Galbusera by a neighbor.
- She landed her first advertisement at the age of 3 and her first acting role at the age of 5.
- Ilary later tried a hand at modeling in the late 1990s doing photostories for Lancio Publishing House.
- After modeling, she also tried comedy briefly at the Testaccio Theater in Rome.
- In 1998, Ilary also competed in the Miss Italia pageant.
- In 1999, she took to television and was cast for the hidden camera-practical joke television series Scherzi a parte but it did not do much for her career.
- For 2 years, she desperately tried to make a career in television but none of it proved successful so she tried her luck for one last time and auditioned for pre-dinner quiz game of Canale 5 Passaparola in 2001 and she was selected.
- Follow Ilary Blasi on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Featured Image by Shawn Landersz / Flikr / CC BY-2.0