Perišić, the new Asanovic
Split, SFR Yugoslavia
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Ante Perišić
- Mother – Tihana Perišić
- Siblings – Anita Perišić (Sister)
Perišić is signed with StarFactory Football Management S.A.
Winger (Can play as Second Striker or Attacking Midfielder)
6 ft 1¼ in or 186 cm
81 kg or 179 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Ivan Perišić is married to Josipa Perišić. Together, they have one son Leonardo Perišić and a daughter Manuela Perišić.
Race / Ethnicity
- Often changes hairstyles
- Blue eyes
Ivan Perišić’s body specification may be –
- Chest – 39½ in or 100½ cm
- Arms / Biceps – 14¼ in or 36 cm
- Waist – 32½ in or 83 cm
Perišić has appeared in a TV advert for KK Cedevita.
Best Known For
Winning the 2011-2012 Bundesliga and DFB-Pokal trophies with Borussia Dortmund.
First Soccer Match
Perišić debuted for Borussia Dortmund on August 5, 2011 in a 3-1 success over Hamburger SV.
On January 19, 2013, Perišić had his debut for VfL Wolfsburg in a match against VfB Stuttgart.
Ivan first played for FC Inter Milan on September 13, 2015 in a derby match against FC Milan.
On March 26, 2011, Perišić played his first match for the senior Croatian national team against Georgia.
- Aerial duels
- Playmaking skills
- Ball Control
First TV Show
Other than soccer matches itself, Perišić first appeared in the TV series sports documentary Das aktuelle Sportstudio in 2012 as Himself.
Ivan Perišić Facts
- He began his soccer career in his well-known hometown club Hajduk Split.
- Ivan became of interest for many clubs at the age of 17 and was offered contracts by Anderlecht, Ajax, PSV, Trabzonspor, Hamburger SV, and Hertha BSC. However, Perišić decided to sign for the French team FC Sochaux.
- From 2007 until January 2009, Perišić played for the second team of FC Sochaux.
- In 2009, Perišić was sent on a loan to the Belgian First Division team Roeselare.
- On August 26, 2009, Ivan penned a three-year deal with Club Brugge worth €250,000.
- On May 23, 2011, Ivan switched to Borussia Dortmund. He signed a five-year contract for a price of €5 million.
- Perišić moved to VfL Wolfsburg on January 6, 2013. He agreed on a transfer worth €8 million.
- On August 30, 2015, Ivan was transferred to FC Inter Milan and penned a five-year deal for a price of €16 million.
- He competed for Croatian national U-17, U-19, and U-21 squads.
- For the 2010-2011 season, Perišić won the Belgian First Division Top Scorer as a member of Club Brugge.
- He was selected for the Belgian Footballer of the Year in 2011.
- He won the DFL-Supercup with VfL Wolfsburg in 2015.