|Jack Dylan Grazer Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 6.5 in|
|Date of Birth||September 3, 2003|
Jack Dylan Grazer is an actor who has appeared in many movies including It (2017). He takes interest in singing, writing, cooking, and directing as well. Jack keeps practicing various musical instruments like flute, drums, etc. His documentary movie “Family is Family“ won an award at the school festival also. Overall, he is a multi-talented personality.
Jack Dylan Grazer
Los Angeles, California, United States
He learned the art of acting at The Adderley School For The Performing Arts.
- Father – Gavin Grazer (Actor, Director)
- Mother – Angela Lafever
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Brian Grazer (Uncle) (American Film and Television Producer), Arlene Becker (Grandmother), Thomas Grazer (Grandfather) (Criminal defense attorney)
Innovative and Tanguay Talent and Entertainment.
5 ft 6.5 in or 169 cm
61 kg or 134.5 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jack has dated –
- Ellie Hiyar (2017-2018) – Jack and Ellie have been photographed hugging and kissing and spending time together with their mutual friends in the past. They broke up in 2018.
Race / Ethnicity
He is often termed as Bisexual.
- His innocent smile
- Uneven teeth
Jack has not endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
His role as Eddie in Stephen King’s feature film It. Jack plays an asthmatic hypochondriac in the movie.
His first theatrical film was Tales of Halloween which is a horror comedy of the year 2015. In the movie, he plays the role of a young stranger.
First TV Show
His first TV show was The Greatest Event in Television History in 2014 where he appeared in the episode, Bosom Buddies.
He practices Kempo which is a form of Japanese Martial Art.
Jack Dylan Grazer Favorite Things
- Fruits – Kiwi and Pomegranate
- Ice Cream – White Chocolate
- Food – Chicken, Waffles, and burgers
- Cereal – Quaker Dinosaur Eggs
- Starbucks Drink – Caramel Iced Macchiato
- Car – Black Limo
- Animal – Dogs
- Pizza – Cheese and Pepperoni Pizza
- Sushi – California Roll
- Chips – Hot Cheetos
- TV Show As A Kid – Spongebob
- Music – Pop
- Song – Without You (By Avicii)
- Color – Blue
Jack Dylan Grazer Facts
- He had an Instagram video which showed him smoking a blunt, and an e-cigarette for which he later posted an apology video saying he did it because of peer pressure and opined that weed is stupid and he has learned his lesson. He went ahead to say that if someone was encouraging you to take drugs, then you should report the same. Apparently, Jack made the apology video on the insistence of his family, and management team.
- Jack has spoken against some fans talking in sexual innuendos about him and his, It co-star, Finn Wolfhard asking if they were both gay. These fans also gave them the tag, Fack, mixing both their names. The two actors were showed as best friends in the movie It.
- He is a watersports fan and especially indulges in Boogie Boarding.
- He is a good writer and refers to himself as not just an actor, but also an upcoming and budding writer.
- In his free time, Jack also makes documentaries with his friends. One such documentary of his, Family is Family, won the best documentary award at his school festival.
- His social media says he is a lover and not a fighter.
- He has even posted a picture of him as a baby on Instagram.
- He enjoys skateboarding.
- Jack Dylan Grazer can play the flute.
- He is hardworking, and always has a smile on his face.
- He tries to and practices playing the drums.
- He is against bullying and says everyone should love and help each other, and fight bullying together.
- His best friend is Wyatt Oleff.
- He likes sleeping, fish, and spaghetti and can cook eggs and bacon.
- When asked about his superpower of choice, he mentioned it would be being invisible.
- He sleeps at 10 PM and wakes up at 7 AM. But, he prefers nights to the daytime.
- He is scared of spiders.
- Follow him on Instagram and Facebook.
Featured Image by Jack Dylan Grazer / Instagram