|Jack Osbourne Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9.5 in|
|Date of Birth||November 8, 1985|
Jack Osbourne is a famous media personality, both in England and the United States of America, mostly due to a family TV reality series The Osbournes that aired on MTV from 2002 until 2005. After the show ended, Jack moved on to pursue personal interests, mostly related to traveling and fitness. His lifestyle and personality is shown in both Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie that was on TV in a period from 2005 to 2009, as well as Saving Planet Earth (2007) on BBC. The diagnosis of relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis in 2012 changed his life and forced him to make significant lifestyle changes.
Jack Joseph Osbourne
Jack Sabbath, The Ripper
London, England, UK
Studio City, Los Angeles, California, U.S.
Since the whole Osbourne family moved often during Jack’s childhood, he often had to change schools. He soon started despising going to school, and the feeling was affected by the diagnosis of ADHD and dyslexia at the time.
First, he went to the Christian school in Los Angeles but briefly went back to England. About a year later, he enrolled in the special needs Park Century School, also in Los Angeles.
TV Personality, Producer, Director
- Father – Ozzy Osbourne (Heavy Metal Musician)
- Mother – Sharon Osbourne (TV Personality)
- Siblings – Kelly Osbourne (Older Sister) (Singer), Aimee Osbourne (Sister) (Actress)
- Others – Don Arden (Maternal Grandfather) (Music Manager), Louis Osbourne (Older Half-Brother), Elliot Osbourne (Older Half-Brother), Jessica Osbourne (Older Half-Sister) (Actress)
Jack Osbourne is represented by –
- Mortar Media
- Sharon Osbourne Management
5 ft 9½ in or 176.5 cm
79 kg or 174 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
John has dated –
- Lydia Scott-Lee – It is known that Lydia, a famous actress, and Jack have had an encounter in the past.
- Jodie Moore (2001-2002) – Jodie Moore, an Australian p*rnstar, has had an encounter with Jack back in 2001, and it is rumored that it lasted until 2002.
- Catalina Guirado (2002) – Jack and Catalina, a British model, dated in 2002, but broke up the same year.
- Kimberly Stewart (2003-2004) – American socialite Kimberly Stewart met Jack Osbourne and had a connection with him. It is speculated whether they were friends or something more.
- Paris Hilton (2003) – The same year he was connected with Kimberly, sources claimed Paris Hilton and Jack spent time together. Paris was a friend of either Kelly or Aimee Osbourne and met Jack inside their family home. His father, Ozzy Osbourne, wasn’t aware of that fact but was pleasantly surprised to hear of their romance.
- Brianne O’Conner (2004) – She and Jack dated in 2004, but the relationship ended the same year.
- Bridgetta Tomarchio (2005) – Jack and model-actress Bridgetta Tomarchio met and had a connection in 2005. They soon parted ways.
- Kate Moss (2006) – Beautiful supermodel, Kate Moss, has been connected to Jack in 2006. However, he claimed that they’ve been friends for a while and that nothing happened between them, and it was deemed a tabloid rumor.
- Taylor Momsen (2010) – Another rumor surfaced in 2010 when Jack Osbourne supposedly hooked up with musician Taylor Momsen. They immediately clicked after hanging out together due to her band, The Pretty Reckless, coming to Los Angeles, an insider claimed at the time. However, it was never confirmed.
- Sarah McNeilly (2010) – By the time Jack dated Sarah McNeilly, an American actress, in November 2010, it was evident in the media that he had a thing for blondes by his rich confirmed and rumored dating life. They showed up together at the anniversary of TAO, a nightclub and a restaurant in Las Vegas.
- Lisa Osbourne (Stelly) (2011-2018) – Jack’s most prominent relationship, closely followed by the media, started in May 2011. Four months of dating the actress, the turned into a one-year engagement that lasted until October 7, 2012. They got married on that date, and their marriage lasted for 5 years until August 15, 2018, when they got divorced. Lisa and Jack have 3 daughters that were born during their marriage. Their names are Pearl (born April 24, 2012), Andy Rose (born June 13, 2015), and Minnie Theodora. She was born shortly before they got divorced, on 3rd February 2018.
- Meg Zany (2018-Present) – Jack and Meg met and started dating a few months after he split from his wife, Lisa. They were seen in various coffee shops in Los Angeles near the end of 2018 and in early 2019.
Race / Ethnicity
Jack Osbourne is of British descent, both on the paternal and maternal side.
- Green eyes
- Undercut or man-bun haircut
Jack has appeared in TV commercials such as –
- Superbowl for Pepsi Twist (2003)
- Radio Shack (May 2004)
Best Known For
- Starring in MTV’s TV reality series The Osbournes from 2002 to 2005
- Acting in Austin Powers: Goldmember in 2002 as himself along with his family
- Being a producer in Osbournes Reloaded in 2009 and executive producer in Ozzy & Jack’s World Detour from 2016 to 2018
In 2002, Jack’s first theatrical film appearance happened in the adventure-comedy film Austin Powers in Goldmember.
First TV Show
Jack first appeared in the Joan Rivers Show in 1991 due to the fame of his dad, Ozzy.
Since he got identified with RRMS (relapsing-remitting multiple sclerosis) in 2012, he started taking better care of himself. He tries to do home workouts, and follow a pretty healthy diet. He shares the struggles and temptations of eating cookies and sweets on his blog.
Jack admitted that he cannot always resist eating sugary treats but actively tries to. However, he promotes a more relaxed way of living, where you occasionally indulge in food that brings satisfaction. He advises the readers of his blog that everything should be done in moderation, cheat meals included.
Jack Osbourne Favorite Things
- Food – Chocolate chips
- Drink – Coffee
- Activity – Gaming, Surfing, Climbing
Source – Instagram bio, Jack’s Blog
Jack Osbourne Facts
- Jack has a dog named Bruce, and a bulldog named Lola.
- Both of his parents are famous TV personalities. His dad, Ozzy Osbourne, was a part of a heavy metal band Black Sabbath. His mother, Sharon Osbourne, is a media personality most notably recognized for being a judge on a TV talent show X Factor for a number of years.
- The TV show that started the family’s fame, The Osbournes, that first aired in 2002, won an Emmy Award the same year.
- Jack lost around 50 pounds or 23 kilograms back in 2005 on his own television program named Jack Osbourne: Adrenaline Junkie, specifically in the first season of the show.
- He had a goal during the TV show in 2005 to climb El Capital mountain in Yosemite National Park in the Yosemite Valley, California. He eventually succeeded in that endeavor after about 6 months of physical training.
- To showcase his weight loss and raise awareness for testicular cancer, the two pictures of him being semi-naked were published in Cosmopolitan magazine. One appeared in the June 2005 issue, and the other in the December issue of the same year.
- Jack claimed to be considering a career with the law enforcement and even appeared in a TV reality show Armed & Famous on CBS. The show was ultimately canceled in 2007.
- He is very passionate about traveling and even went to Namibia to showcase the connection that exists between local people and the elephants in the country. The footage premiered during BBC’s series called Saving Planet Earth.
- Jack was the creator and producer of a documentary about his father. Initially, the name was supposed to be Wreckage of My Past: The Ozzy Osbourne Story. However, the documentary premiered in April 2011 with a name God Bless Ozzy Osbourne at the Tribeca Film Festival.
- He starred in a paranormal and mystery reality series Haunted Highway. The episodes began airing on the Syfy network in 2012 but the production was concluded after 12 episodes.
- Jack was a guest at the wedding of Dave Navarro, a famous musician, and Carmen Elektra, an actress, in 2003.
- His former wife, Lisa Osbourne, has had a miscarriage with their late-term second child on September 6, 2013.
- After getting a terminal diagnosis of multiple sclerosis in 2012, he became an advocate of MS awareness. Since then, he keeps sharing the newest research findings, as well as health and wellness tips and tricks on his blog for other sufferers of the disease.
- Jack had a plethora of health problems caused by multiple sclerosis – most notable was definitely blindness in one eye, as well as problems with bowels and stomach, along with numbness in both legs. He suffers symptoms of the disease but tries to mitigate them with regular physical activity and a healthy diet.
- Even though he has had health problems, Jack Osbourne appeared in a famous TV show Dancing with the Stars in October 2013. His partner was Cheryl Burke and they took third place on the 17th season of the show. When asked of the consequences, he only admitted to little fatigue and slight tingling down one leg.
- He had a reputation of being a bad boy in his early years, and the TV shows he appeared in featured him as a party-goer and being wild.
- The first time he got drunk was on whiskey, on his 13th birthday. Not long after, at 14 years of age, he started smoking marijuana and drinking heavily.
- In April 2003, he was sent to a child psychiatric ward due to drug addiction with OxyContin.
- It’s not a secret that Jack has suffered from depression and even tried committing suicide in the past. Fortunately, the attempt was unsuccessful and he woke up 12 hours later but didn’t quit drugs immediately. It was later that he went to a recovery program for detoxification and addiction treatment.
- Visit his official website and blog at @ www.youdontknowjackaboutms.com.
- Follow him on Instagram, Facebook, and see what he has to say on Twitter.
Featured Image by Jack Osbourne / Instagram