|Jacob Blyth Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||August 14, 1992|
Jacob Blyth is an English professional footballer who has played as a forward for Northern Premier League Premier Division club Bradford (Park Avenue). He has also been a part of clubs such as Leicester City, Barrow, Macclesfield Town, Motherwell, Altrincham, Gateshead, and Oldham Athletic.
Jacob Matthew Blyth
Nuneaton, England, United Kingdom
Manchester, England, United Kingdom
Jacob Blyth studied at St. Thomas More School & Technical College in Nuneaton.
Professional Football Player
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
77 kg or 169.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jacob Blyth has dated –
- Holly Hagan – After going out for some time, he got engaged to television personality, model, and author Holly Hagan in June 2019. After that, the duo tied the knot in June 2022. It was announced in January 2023 that they were expecting their first child together and they were blessed with a son named Alpha-Jax Blyth in June 2023.
Race / Ethnicity
Jacob Blyth has done endorsement work for brands such as Prozis.
Jacob Blyth Facts
- He started his career by playing at local league side Bermuda F.C. He then went on to play for Nuneaton Griff of the Midland Football Combination and thus began his stint in the football league pyramid football. Subsequently, Jacob Blyth switched to Bedworth United and then joined Leamington of the Southern League Premier Division in January 2011.
- At the age of 19, he joined Leicester City of the EFL Championship as a forward on professional terms for an undisclosed fee in May 2012. He went on to score 6 goals in 11 appearances for the club’s Under 21 Development Squad and was then allowed to move to Burton Albion of League Two to gain first-team experience.
- On November 20, 2012, Jacob Blyth made his Football League debut as a 78th-minute substitute against Aldershot Town. He subsequently joined League One Notts County on a month’s loan on February 13, 2013.
- He went on to join Northampton Town on a one-month loan deal on August 9, 2013, and made his debut with the team on August 10, 2013, in a League Two game against Newport County at Sixfields. He scored with a 25th-minute header, the first goal in a 3–1 win for his side.
- After an impressive spell scoring twice in six appearances, his time with Northampton Town was extended on September 10, 2013, until November. However, he suffered an injury that ultimately shortened his loan spell and he returned to Leicester City on October 3, 2013.
- He re-joined Northampton Town on loan on November 6, 2013, until the middle of December 2013.
- On June 2, 2014, he signed a contract that extended his time at Leicester City for 2 more years.
- Jacob Blyth re-joined Burton Albion on loan on August 27, 2014.
- He went on to sign for Cambridge United on a one-month loan deal on August 21, 2015.
- He joined Blackpool Football Club on loan on March 22, 2016, until the end of the 2015–16 season.
- On June 23, 2016, Jacob Blyth signed for Scottish Premiership club Motherwell agreeing on a two-year contract with the option of a third year.
- He signed for League Two club Macclesfield Town on a one-year contract on July 1, 2019.
- Jacob Blyth signed a contract with the National League side Altrincham on December 26, 2020. After playing 3 league games, he was eventually released on January 4, 2021.
- On January 16, 2021, he went on to sign for National League North side Gateshead on a contract until the end of the 2020–21 season.
- He was signed by Oldham Athletic on a short-term deal in August 2021. He was soon released later that month after he was unable to give impressive performances in the games he played.
- Jacob Blyth joined National League North club Chorley in September 2021.
- He signed for National League North club Bradford (Park Avenue) on a one-year deal on June 29, 2022.
Featured Image by Jacob Blyth / Instagram