|Jadon Sancho Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11 in|
|Date of Birth||March 25, 2000|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jadon Sancho is an English professional soccer player who has primarily played as a midfielder and winger for the German club Borussia Dortmund. With the club, whom he had joined in 2017, he won the DFL-Supercup in 2019 and was included in the ‘Bundesliga Team of the Season’ (2018–19). In April and May 2020, he was strongly linked with a move back to England with English giants Manchester United and Chelsea vying for his services. At the international level, he had represented England at the Under-16, Under-17, and Under-19 levels and was an integral member of the squads that won the FIFA Under-17 World Cup in 2017 and finished runner-up at the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2017. At the senior level, he helped England finish in 3rd place at the UEFA Nations League in the 2018–19 season.
Jadon Malik Sancho
Camberwell, Southwark, London, England, United Kingdom
He splits his time between Dortmund, Germany, and London, England, United Kingdom.
He holds dual nationality.
Jadon had studied, as a boarding student, at the Harefield Academy in Uxbridge, London.
Professional Soccer Player
- Father – Sean Sancho
- Siblings – He had a younger brother who passed away when Jadon was 5 years old.
He is represented by Elite Project Group, Sports Talent Management Agency, London, England, United Kingdom.
- 22, 21, 19, 18, 17, 11, 10, 7 – England
- 7 – Borussia Dortmund
5 ft 11 in or 180.5 cm
76 kg or 167.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Trinidadian descent.
- Toned physique
- Has a poem tattooed on his left forearm in memory of his deceased younger brother
- Side-cropped, afro hairstyle
- Clean-shaven look
- Has his right arm covered in tattoos
Jadon Sancho Facts
- Jadon, growing up, was a good friend of fellow aspiring soccer player Reiss Nelson. The two used to live near each other’s houses and would often play together in youth tournaments. Reiss went on to play for English giants Arsenal and represent England at the youth level.
- A child prodigy, he started his youth career at the age of just 7 when he joined the English club Watford in 2007. He played for them for nearly 8 years before joining Manchester City in 2015.
- 2 years later, he was acquired by German club Borussia Dortmund for whom he made his senior team debut in 2017 and became the first Englishman to play a Bundesliga match for the club.
- For his performances at the UEFA European Under-17 Championship in 2017, he won the ‘Golden Player’ award and was included in the ‘Team of the Tournament’.
- In October 2018, when he scored a brace against Hertha BSC, he became the first player born in the 2000s to score 2 goals in a Bundesliga game. He also became the youngest player ever to achieve the feat for Borussia Dortmund. The same month, he also became the first player born in the 2000s to score a goal in the UEFA Champions League.
Featured Image by Jadon Sancho / Instagram