|Jake McLaughlin Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 1 in|
|Date of Birth||October 7, 1982|
Jake McLaughlin is an ex American military veteran and actor. He is best known for his portrayal of Gordon Bonner in 2007 crime drama mystery film, In the Valley of Elah and also for playing the role of Ryan Booth in American television drama thriller series, Quantico. During his army service, he has won awards such as the United States of America Army Commendation Medal, the Combat Infantry Badge, and the Global War on Terrorism Service Medal to name a few.
Jacob Adam McLaughlin
Paradise, Butte County, California, United States
Jake went to Notre Dame Catholic School and Chico High School. He then went on to obtain his GED from North Hollywood High in Los Angeles County, California.
- Father – John P. McLaughlin
- Mother – Rebecca Kay De Victoria
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Kevin Gregg (Uncle) (Actor)
Jake is represented by Paradigm Talent Agency.
6 ft 1 in or 185.5 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jake has dated –
- Stephanie McLaughlin (2004-Present) – Jake got married to Stephanie McLaughlin in 2004. The couple is proud parents to 4 children including 3 daughters namely Rowan McLaughlin, Regan McLaughlin, and Freya McLaughlin and a son named Logan McLaughlin.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Irish ancestry on his father’s side and is likely of German descent on his mother’s side.
Buzz cut hairdo
Jake has not done endorsement work for any brand yet.
Best Known For
- Playing the role of Gordon Bonner in 2007 crime drama mystery film, In the Valley of Elah
- Playing Ryan Booth in American television drama thriller series, Quantico
Jake made his theatrical film debut in the 2007 crime drama mystery film, In the Valley of Elah as Specialist Gordon Bonner.
First TV Show
He made his first TV show appearance in The View as himself in 2007.
Jake is an ex-military veteran. He had been indulged in regular training during his army service and it seems that he has continued it ever since.
Jake McLaughlin Facts
- He joined the U.S. Army in 2002 as a Dismount Infantry Squad Automatic Weapon Gunner.
- He was a part of the same Battalion as later actor Audie Murphy who was also a World War II Medal of Honor winner.
- He was included in the 3rd Infantry Division which was also one of the first to enter Baghdad.
- Jake also served in Iraq and was severely injured during his service there.
- During his time in the army, he has been awarded Army Commendation Medal, Combat Infantry Badge, Global War on Terrorism Service Medal, Global War on Terrorism Expeditionary Medal, and Army Good Conduct Medal.
- He has also served as part of Operation Iraqi Freedom in 2003 for which he won Army Achievement Medal 4 times.
- The actor was featured in the Soldier of Fortune magazine and has a special mention in book Thunder Run by David Zucchino in 2004.
- After his military career, he took jobs such as a worker on a crab boat in Oregon and a security guard at Universal Studios.
- When he auditioned for his first film, he had only $200 in his checking account.
- Jake is a trained and qualified marksman on the m-249 s.a.w., m-240 bravo, 50 cal. machine gun, and the m-16 & m-4 assault rifles.
- Follow Jake McLaughlin on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jake McLaughlin / Instagram