|Jamie Chadwick Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||May 20, 1998|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jamie Chadwick is a British racing driver and TV personality, competing in the W Series and the Formula 3 Asian Series. She also won the 2019 W Series championship and was named a developmental driver for Williams Grand Prix Engineering the same year.
Jamie Laura Chadwick
Bath, Somerset, England, United Kingdom
London, England, United Kingdom
She attended Cheltenham College in Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England, United Kingdom.
Racing Driver, TV Personality
- Father – Michael Chadwick (Property Developer)
- Mother – Jasmine Chadwick (Businesswoman)
- Siblings – Oliver “Ollie” Chadwick (Older Brother) (Former Racing Driver, Businessman)
Jamie Chadwick is represented by –
- Veloce Esports (Manager) in London, England, United Kingdom
- Soapbox London (Publicist) in London, England, United Kingdom
5 ft 3 in or 160 cm
57 kg or 125.5 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (White and Asian)
She is of British and Indian descent.
Jamie Chadwick has endorsed brands such as –
- Aldermore Bank
- Jaguar Racing
- GoPro UK
- Aston Martin
- Col Du Peuch Luxury Escape
- Rennat Design
- FreeM Racewear
Jamie Chadwick Favorite Things
- Cars – Land Rover Defender 90, Porsche 911 Singer DLS, Aston Martin DB5, Aston Martin Valkyrie
- Racing Hero – Lewis Hamilton
- Track – Nurburgring Nordschleife
- Circuit In British F3 – Spa-Francorchamps
- Inspiration – Rachel Atherton (World Champion Downhill Mountain Biker)
Jamie Chadwick Facts
- She was born in Bath, Somerset, but spent her next 3 years in the Isle of Man, United Kingdom.
- She grew up on a farm.
- Jamie thinks that watching TT motorcycle races in the Isle of Man might have subconsciously ignited her passion for racing.
- She started her career with kart racing at the age of 11, following in her older brother’s footsteps.
- In 2013, Jamie turned down an offer to try out for the England under-18 hockey team. Instead, she competed in the Ginetta Junior scholarship weekend, won against more than 60 other athletes, and competed in the 2013 Ginetta Junior Championship to win 10th place.
- Jamie and her co-driver, Ross Gunn, won twice and took 5 podiums in the 2015 British GT Championship, competing in the GT4 class. They drove for Beechdean Motorsport in Aston Martin V8 Vantage car. Winning the British GT Championship also made her the 1st female and youngest-ever champion.
- She raced before she was legally allowed to drive on the road.
- Jamie took her driving test at the age of 17 in her 1st car, a Volkswagen Polo. Because she didn’t learn how to park, Jamie was sure she had no chance but passed the test right away.
- Her 2nd car was a Golf GTD.
- She was the 1st ever female to win a British Formula 3 race after she claimed victory in the 2nd race of the 2018 BRDC British Formula 3 Championship.
- Jamie was the 1st ever woman to win the MRF Challenge during the 2018-19 MRF Challenge season in November 2018.
- Her teammates driving for Aston Marton in 2018 included Alex Lynn and Jonathan “Jonny” Adam.
- She focuses on core and upper body exercises and does boxing and Crossfit. She has noticed her neck has gotten thicker from the workouts.
- Jamie does a lot of cycling as a form of cardio. Her hobbies include playing tennis, skiing, horse riding, and riding a jet ski in the warmer months.
- Her personal life suffered because her schedule rarely fit those of her friends.
- Jamie doesn’t have a specific routine and ritual before a race. She always eats porridge on the morning of the race but it’s also the only thing she likes to eat early in the morning.
- She likes to take 20-minute “power naps” if she has 2 or more races on the same day.
- Races that are on her bucket lists include but aren’t limited to Daytona 24, Sepang, Petit Le Mans, and Bathurst.
Featured Image by Jake Archibald / Wikimedia / CC BY-SA 4.0