|Jasmyn Wilkins Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 6, 1990|
Jasmyn Wilkins is an American model known for her successful modeling career. She has done endorsement work for brands like Triumph Lingerie, Forever 21, and Coca-Cola and has graced the covers of popular publications like Sports Illustrated Swimsuit. Jasmyn has a mild social media fan base with more than 30k followers on Instagram.
Jasmyn Alexandra Wilkins
Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Jasmyn Wilkins went to the Wesleyan School in Norcross, Georgia. After graduating from high school with academic honors, she got enrolled at the Clemson University in South Carolina.
She later got admission at the Georgia State University in Atlanta and graduated with a Bachelor in Sociology.
- Father – Gerald Wilkins (Former Professional NBA Player)
- Mother – Vita Wilkins
- Siblings – Damien Wilkins (Older Brother) (Professional Basketball Player), Holli Wilkins (Younger Sister)
- Others – Dominique Wilkins (Paternal Uncle) (Former Professional Basketball Player)
Jasmyn Wilkins is represented by –
- Ford Models
- One Management
- Next Management – Miami
- MP Management – Los Angeles
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jasmyn Wilkins has dated –
- Cecil Tanner – As per her social media feed, Jasmyn is in a relationship with Cecil Tanner. They got engaged in March 2018 and she posted a video on her Instagram to make their engagement public.
Race / Ethnicity
- Toned figure
- Fuller Lips
10 (US) or 40.5 (EU) or 7.5 (UK)
Jasmyn Wilkins has done endorsement work for the following brands –
- Triumph Lingerie
- Forever 21
- House of CB
- Heirloom Market BBQ
- Bossy Clothing
- Sports Illustrated Swimsuit
- Fashion Nova
She hasn’t spoken about her religious views publicly.
Best Known For
- Having done modeling work for the established fashion brands such as Bossy and Forever 21.
- Having posed for popular publications such as Sports Illustrated Swimsuit.
She hasn’t been cast in any theatrical film yet.
First TV Show
Jasmyn Wilkins hasn’t made an appearance on any TV show yet.
Jasmyn regularly hits the gym to keep herself in the right shape for her modeling work. Apart from undertaking conditioning and cardio work in the gym, she also loves to indulge in boxing workouts. She usually hits the Box N Burn gym in Brentwood for her boxing workout and sparring sessions.
Jasmyn Wilkins Favorite Things
- TV Shows – Game of Thrones, The Handmaid’s Tale
- Games – Mario Kart, Grand Auto Theft
- Movies – ET (1982), Fantasia (1940)
- Beauty Product – Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream
Source – SI, Southern Living
Jasmyn Wilkins Facts
- When she was 13 years old, her family moved to Atlanta and she spent most of her teen time there.
- While studying in high school, she was a member of school’s marching band and school’s symphonic orchestra. She used to play the saxophone.
- In 2012, she won the title of Miss Georgia USA.
- In high school, she was selected as a student mentor in an enrichment program known as Peer Leadership.
- After twin organ transplants saved her mother, who was diagnosed with Primary Sclerosing Cholangitis, which is a very rare liver disease that leads to liver failure and liver cancer, she started doing activism work to raise awareness regarding organ donation.
- In 2018, she was made the 9th member of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2018 Rookie Class.
- Follow her on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jasmyn Wilkins / Instagram