|Jayla Harnwell Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8½ in|
|Date of Birth||November 24|
Jayla Harnwell is an Australian model and entrepreneur who is best known for modeling for several brands including Indie Beauty Expo. She has also modeled for several designers including Shefali Khanna. Jayla is also very well known for co-founding the beauty food collagen protein bars brand Kalumi.
She was born on November 24.
New York City, New York, United States
The details about Jayla’s educational qualifications are unknown.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Holly Harnwell (Sister) (Hair and Makeup Artist, Entrepreneur), Jacob Harnwell (Brother)
Jayla is represented by –
- Women 360 Management
- Elite Models Management – New York, Los Angeles, Miami
5 ft 8½ in or 174 cm
55 kg or 121 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jayla prefers to keep her dating life away from the spotlight.
Race / Ethnicity
Light Brown (Natural)
7 (US) or 37.5 (EU) or 4.5 (UK)
Jayla has done endorsement work for several brands including Indie Beauty Expo, Alo Yoga, Saks Wellery, Beyond Yoga, and good hYOUman.
Best Known For
- Promoting several brands such as the Indie Beauty Expo, Alo Yoga, and good hYOUman.
- Modeling for many designers including Shefali Khanna
- Being featured in the Prestige International Magazine 2015 fall issue
- Co-founding the beauty food brand Kalumi alongside model and UFC Octagon Girl Chrissy Blair
Judging by her pictures Jayla does go to the gym quite frequently where she focuses on achieving a well toned and conditioned athletic built.
Jayla Harnwell Favorite Things
- Ingredients – Sweet Potato, Lemon, Cashew
Source – Beauty Matter
Jayla Harnwell Facts
- She was raised on the outskirts of Melbourne, Australia.
- Growing up, she enjoyed going on trips to the city as she lived in between the eastern suburbs and the beach where there was not much hustle and bustle.
- During the course of her modeling career, she has traveled to various cities such as Milan, Los Angeles, and New York. Later, In 2018, she decided to settle in Los Angeles.
- She started off her career as a model and later, moved on to become a businesswoman.
- In 2016, Jayla and UFC Octagon Girl Chrissy Blair founded the beauty food collagen protein bars brand Kalumi. They started off their company in Blair’s kitchen.
- Jayla and Chrissy Blair are best friends who met while modeling.
- In the past, she suffered from eczema flare-ups as well as blemish-prone skin and brittle hair. This motivated her to find a cure resulting in the formation of Kalumi.
- Follow her on Instagram.
Featured Image by Jayla Harnwell / Instagram