|Jeff Hephner Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 2 in|
|Date of Birth||June 22, 1975|
|Spouse||Heather Sylvia Adams|
Jeff Hephner is a talented American actor. He is known for his roles in Maid in Manhattan, The Outlands, The Jury, The O.C., House, Cold Case, Easy Money, Mercy, NCIS, Private Practice, and An Acceptable Loss. He played basketball and captained his team while at the university. Jeff is Kevin Costner fan and considers Elisabeth Shue as his first celebrity crush.
Jeffrey Lane Hephner
Madison Heights, Michigan, United States
Los Angeles, California, United States
Jeff Hephner studied at the Sand Creek High School. After that, he joined the Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan, but later took a transfer to Ferris State University in Big Rapids, Michigan.
- Father – Tom Hephner
- Mother – Patti Hephner
Jeff Hephner is managed by Untitled Entertainment, Talent Management Company, Beverly Hills, California, United States.
6 ft 2 in or 188 cm
80 kg or 176.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeff Hephner has dated –
- Heather Sylvia Adams – In the early 2000s, Jeff began dating Heather Sylvia Adams. The couple tied the knot in 2002. They are blessed with 3 children.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Squared jawline
- Tall height
Jeff Hephner has done endorsement work for brands like Connect Hearing.
Best Known For
- His roles in TV series like Chicago Fire (2013–2017) as Jeff Clarke, Easy Money (2008–2009) as Morgan Stanley Buffkin, Boss (2011–2012) as Ben Zajac / Alex Zajac, and Agent X (2015) as Agent X John Case
- Appearing in films like Peppermint (2018) as Chris and An Acceptable Loss (2019) as Adrian
In 2000, he made his theatrical film debut in the war-drama film Tigerland as McManus.
First TV Show
In 2004, he made his first TV show appearance on the crime-drama series The Jury as Keenan O’Brien.
Jeff Hephner grew up being an athlete and played basketball in college. However, he admits that he does not work out regularly. However, for his role as Agent X John Case, he did some serious workout and took training in different fight techniques. He worked with a Krav Maga specialist in Vancouver.
Jeff Hephner Favorite Things
- Song – Sad songs about missing home
Source – Parade
Jeff Hephner Facts
- He played basketball and football while studying at Sand Creek High School.
- He also played basketball for his college, Calvin College in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Between 1998 and 1999, Jeff also took over the role of a Captain for his university’s basketball team.
- Jeff considers Frank Langella as a mentor.
- His greatest fear includes bears and screwing up his kids’ upbringing.
- If he had to choose between order and chaos, he would want healthy doses of both.
- If he could fly anywhere in the world (or the universe, even), he would fly to planet Mars.
- His hidden talent is being a television doctor as he can say words he can’t spell and nod his head with the best of them.
- The movies he can watch over and over again are Kevin Costner starring films Tin Cup (1996) or Bull Durham (1988).
- His first celebrity crush was Elisabeth Shue.
- His spirit animal is wild chicken.
- Jeff’s go-to song to sing in the shower is Spanish Ladies (Jaws version).
- The best thing he has ever eaten is deep-fried walleye while still on the boat and washed it down with a Bell’s Oberon.
- The worst thing he has ever taken is a bottle of Hungarian Palinka in Budapest which he traded with a cab driver over Tigers hat.
- In 2011, BuddyTV ranked him #86 on their list of “TV’s Sexiest Men”.
- Follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jeff Hephner / Instagram