Jeremy William Fredric Smith
Gamlingay, Cambridgeshire, England
West Hampstead, London, England
Jeremy attended Bedford Modern School in Bedfordshire.
He also went to London’s National Youth Theatre. Post that, Jeremy was enrolled into London Academy of Music and Dramatic Art (LAMDA).
- Father – Chris Smith (Engineer)
- Mother – Bridget (Politician in local government)
- Siblings – Lawrence Irvine (Younger Brother), Toby Irvine (Younger Brother) (Actor)
Hatton McEwan Penford, Ltd.
6 ft or 183 cm
71 kg or 157 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jeremy Irvine dated –
- Amy Wren (2009-2011) – Disney Channel’s series Life Bites co-stars Amy Wren and Jeremy were romantically linked to each other from 2009 to 2011.
- Ellie Goulding (2012-2013) – Jeremy started dating American singer Ellie Goulding in November 2012. The duo dated for almost a year and called it quits in August 2013.
Race / Ethnicity
Thin body frame
Jeremy Irvine’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 38 in or 96.5 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 13.5 in or 34 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
His shoe size is not known.
He has not endorsed any of the brands.
His religious beliefs are not known.
Best Known For
Playing Albert Narracott in the Indian-American war drama film War Horse in 2011.
Jeremy debuted with 2011 war film War Horse for his role as Albert Narracott. He also received nominations for two awards.
First TV Show
In 2009, Irvine played the role as Luke in the Disney Channel UK’s comedy series Life Bites in just 12 episodes.
Jeremy do spend time in the gym. Here, in this video, you can check out Irvine’s ab training session.
He completely stopped eating for the 2013 film The Railway Man. He lost 2 stones (or 28 pounds) weight for The Railway Man. He was eating no more than a tuna can a day.
In an interview given to Cosmopolitan, he said that he only exercises if he is forced to.
Jeremy Irvine Favorite Things
- Biscuits – Custard Creams
- Discovery – Hampstead Cemetery
- Pub – The Salt House on Abbey Road
Source – Cosmopolitan, Standard
Jeremy Irvine Facts
- Jeremy got his stage name from his grandfather’s first name.
- He was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes at the age of 6. Now, he is all set and can eat whatever he wants.
- At 19, he applied to work for British Army. But, his application was rejected as he lied about his diabetic problem.
- At 16, he started acting.
- His drama teacher motivated him to try acting.
- In 2011, while filming for War Horse, he suffered from trench foot contraction.
- He does not want to become famous and so maintains his privacy.
- He takes avid interest in collecting World War 1 and World War 2 memorabilia.
- He was offered the role of Peeta Mellark in The Hunger Games, which he turned down. It was then played by Josh Hutcherson.
- He almost gave up the hope to act in films and TV shows after he saw too many rejections for couple of years (around 3 or 4 years). He instead decided to be a factory welder, at least.
- Second World War Spitfire pilot, Geoffrey Wellum is his hero. Whenever Jeremy feels down, he starts reading Geoffrey’s book, First Light.
- He generally gets confused of the big shops. So, he tries to avoid them.
- He would like to live in the Imperial War Museum if given a chance.
- He sat in the front row of Burberry show at London Fashion Week in 2012.
- He has a crush on singer Lana Del Rey‘s voice.
- Connect with Jeremy on Instagram and Facebook.