|Jessica Green Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||February 11, 1993|
Jessica Green is a talented Australian actress and model best known for her roles in Lightning Point and The Outpost. She has also been a brand ambassador for Oscar Oscar Hair, Cellini Australia, ProBio Skincare, Bella Bronze Tan, and Porsche Gold Coast Australia. Jessica has appeared in magazines like Style Girlfriend, Gold Coast Panache, and Sunshine Coast Brides. Her beauty and talent have won her over 500k followers on Instagram with over 3 million views on her YouTube channel.
There is no information available about the schools and colleges that Jessica Green attended.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Tyler Green (Older Brother)
Jessica Green is managed by –
- Green Management
- Que Models, Modeling Agency, Gold Coast Highway, Queensland, Australia
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
56 kg or 123.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Green has dated –
- Cayden (2010-Present) – In 2010, Jessica started dating a fellow Australian named Cayden. She was just 17 years old at that time. She has often shared their images on Instagram but has not shared many details about her man. They seem to be happy and going strong.
Race / Ethnicity
- Narrow jawline
- Pointed chin
- High cheekbones
9 (US) or 39.5 (EU) or 6.5 (UK)
Jessica Green has done endorsement work for brands like Sin Eyewear, Christmas Cracker, Peony Swimwear, The Gloss Bar, Victoria’s Secret, H&M, SmilePro Worldwide, Tiger Mist, Gooseberry Intimates, Sheridyn Swim, Andi-bagus, Minimale Animale, FREDDY Australia & New Zealand, Live Lokai, Seafolly Australia, TRIANGL, Lilly & Frank, Daniel Wellington, Bella Brazil Australia, Fire and Shine, L’urv Sportswear, MUSE Swimwear, Pacific Tribe Skateboards, Women’s Best, Calleija Jewellers, Sonia Stradiotto Couture, Jeulia Jewelry, KOOKAÏ, Local Luxe Swim, and BondiBoost.
She has also been an ambassador for brands like –
- Oscar Oscar Hair
- Cellini Australia
- ProBio Skincare
- Bella Bronze Tan
- Porsche Gold Coast Australia
Best Known For
- Her performances in TV series like Lightning Point /Alien Surf Girls (2012) as Kiki and in The Outpost (2018) as Talon. She has also appeared in films including Red Billabong (2016) and Rise (2014).
- Appearing in endorsement campaigns by many brands especially, those related to swimwear and beauty products
In 2014, she made her theatrical film debut in the crime drama film Rise as Amber.
First TV Show
In 2012, she made her first TV show appearance as Kiki in the family sci-fi series Lightning Point.
Jessica Green works out regularly. With the help of the various online programs like 12RND Labrador, FitazFK, My Body Journey, and The Pilates Pad, she has managed to stay in shape. Her workouts consist of strength training exercises and cardio exercises along with some exercises focusing on abs and lower body. She often works out in the gym with a friend.
Jessica Green Favorite Things
- Place To Travel To – Mexico
- Scene Partner In The Outpost – Robyn Malcolm, Andrew Howard
- Character Beside Her Own In The Outpost – Janzo
Source – ElectricEntertainment.com
Jessica Green Facts
- In 1996, she moved to Queensland, Australia.
- Aged 14, she began modeling in the commercials for brands like Billabong and Nike.
- She was 17 years old when she and her best friend got the word ‘Thug’ tattooed on the inner side of their lips.
- Jessica mostly performs her own fight scenes in films and TV series just like she did in The Outpost.
- She has a dog named Chubz.
- She has been featured in numerous magazines like Style, Girlfriend, Gold Coast Panache, and Sunshine Coast Brides.
- In 2014, she appeared in the pop band Sheppard’s music video for Let Me Down Easy.
- Follow Jessica Green on Twitter and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jessica Green / Instagram