|Andrew Howard Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 11.5 in|
|Date of Birth||June 12, 1969|
Andrew Howard is a Welsh actor, best known for his television roles of Luther Banks in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2015), Nicolas Volker/Raymond Marks in Agent X (2015), Will Decody in Bates Motel (2015-2016), and Dandy Johnny Shea in Hell on Wheels (2014-2016). He also appeared in television series such as Band of Brothers (2001), Burn Notice (2011), Hatfields & McCoys (2012), Copper (2013), Elementary (2014), The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (2015). He also landed prominent roles in The Outpost, The Oath, and Watchmen.
Andrew is also known as a film actor, with roles in The Cherry Orchard (1999), Mr In-Between (2001), Below (2002), One Perfect Day (2004), Isle of Dogs (2010), Luster (2010), Limitless (2011), MoniKa (2012), Bipolar (2014), and Taken 3 (2014). In 2016, Andrew played a character named Harley in the movie Crow, while in 2017 he starred in CHIPS and Truth or Dare, and had a notable role of Oleg in the movie Anna.
Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom
Los Angeles, California, United States
Andrew trained at the Cygnet Training Theatre drama school in Exeter, Devon, England, United Kingdom in the late 1980s.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
Andrew Howard is represented by –
- ICM Partners (Talent Agent) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- Cunningham Escott Slevin & Doherty (CESD) (Talent Agent Voice) in Los Angeles, California, United States
- LINK Entertainment (Manager) in Los Angeles, California, United States
5 ft 11.5 in or 181.5 cm
78 kg or 172 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Andrew Howard has dated –
- Melanie Lynskey (1999-2001) – He began dating the New Zealander actress, Melanie Lynskey after they met during the filming for The Cherry Orchard (1999). In the movie, Andrew played Trofimov, while she had the role of Dunyasha. They also lived together in London, England, United Kingdom, up until 2001, when they went their separate ways.
- Sarah Essex – Andrew kept his relationship and subsequent marriage to Sarah private, and only mentioned that they have 1 child together.
Race / Ethnicity
He is of Welsh descent.
- Defined facial features
- Stubble facial hair
- Balding hairline
Andrew Howard hasn’t endorsed any brands yet.
Best Known For
- His roles in TV series Burn Notice (2011), Hatfields & McCoys (2012), Copper (2013), The Lizzie Borden Chronicles (2015), Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (2015), Agent X (2015), Bates Motel (2015-2016), Hell on Wheels (2014-2016), The Outpost, The Oath, and Watchmen
- Notable roles in films such as The Cherry Orchard (1999), Mr In-Between (2001), Below (2002), Revolver (2005), The Devil’s Chair (2007), I Spit on Your Grave (2010), Isle of Dogs (2010), Luster (2010), Limitless (2011), Girls Against Boys (2012), Junkie (2012), MoniKa (2012), Taken 3 (2014), and Truth or Dare (2018)
Andrew Howard made his first theatrical film appearance as Dylan Cole in Shades in 1999.
First TV Show
Andrew Howard made his first TV show appearance as Brooksie in an episode titled Safe as Houses of the comedy series Law and Disorder in 1994.
Andrew Howard Favorite Things
- Sport – Rugby, Soccer
- Soccer Club – Cardiff City
Source – Wales Online
Andrew Howard Facts
- During the late 1980s and his training at the Cygnet Training Theatre, he appeared in notable productions of Twelfth Night, Beggar’s Opera, Peer Gynt, and A Christmas Carol, among others.
- One of the most notable stage roles in 10 years of his on-stage work was that of Alex DeLarge in a play titled A Clockwork Orange.
- Andrew also appeared in numerous stage plays in The Royal National Theatre and The Donmar Warehouse, both in London, England, United Kingdom.
- Andrew appeared alongside Glenn Close and Patrick Stewart in the TV movie The Lion in Winter in 2003.
- For his role of Jon in Mr In-Between (2001), Andrew received the “Best Actor” award at the Tokyo International Film Festival that year.
- Andrew portrayed Joseph in the movie Blood River (2009). For his performance, he won “Breakthrough Performance” award at the New York VisionFest, and the Jury Prize at the Honolulu International Festival for “Best Actor.”
- He appeared in the movie Limitless (2011) as Gennady, alongside Bradley Cooper, Robert De Niro, and Abbie Cornish.
- In 2011, Andrew also appeared alongside Bradley Cooper in the comedy The Hangover Part II as Nikolai.
- For his role of ‘Bad’ Frank Phillips in the TV series Hatfields & McCoys (2012), Andrew was called “terrifying,” and “authoritative”. At the audition, he spoke Kentucky drawl accent from the moment he walked in, as he felt he’d have a better chance of bagging the role.
- Andrew was widely recognized for his role of Maxim in the action-thriller Taken 3 (2014), alongside well-known actors Liam Neeson, Forest Whitaker, Maggie Grace, and Famke Janssen.
- In 2015, he replaced the original actor Ian Hart in the role of Will Decody in the TV series Bates Motel.
- He was set to appear in the action-thriller film Anna in late 2019, alongside well-known Hollywood stars Helen Mirren, Sasha Luss, Luke Evans, and Cillian Murphy.
- He is not active on social media.
Featured Image by multipleverses / YouTube