Jessica Lee Rose
Salisbury, Maryland, United States
For his secondary school education, Jessica got enrolled at the Mount Maunganui College and studied there until 2003.
Later, she got enrolled in acting classes at Studio 111 in Auckland. In 2004, she started taking classes at the Academy of Film and Television Make Up after having moved to Auckland for the same purpose.
After relocating back to the United States, she started studying at the New York Film Academy (NYFA) at Universal Studios.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Coralie Rose
- Siblings – Unknown
Jessica Lee Rose is represented by United Talent Agency.
5 ft 3½ in or 161 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Lee Rose has dated
- Jacob Zachar – Jessica is reported to have dated actor Jacob Zachar in the past. They had grown close while working the ABC sitcom, Greek.
- Tim Phillips – Jessica started going out with Australian actor Tim Phillips in 2014. In March 2016, they got engaged. They got married in early 2017 at the Royal Melbourne Yacht Squadron.
Race / Ethnicity
33-23-35 in or 84-58.5-89 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
6.5 (US) or 37 (EU)
She was signed up by the United Nations to play the character of Bree in one of their commercials about the anti-poverty cause.
Best Known For
- Having played the role of fictional character Bree in the interactive web series, Lonelygirl15.
- Having played a supporting role in the comedy-drama TV series, Greek.
In 2007, she made her theatrical film debut in a small role in the psychological thriller, I Know Who Killed Me.
First TV Show
In 2007, Jessica made her first TV show appearance in the ABC family drama series, Greek.
Jessica Rose has followed popular Body Boss Method to get unwanted fat off her body and to whip her body into perfect shape. As part of her Body Boss program, she had to go for high-intensity workout sessions for 5 days a week over a period of 12 weeks.
Her workout sessions usually included high-intensity interval training and straight cardio and sometimes, these were mashed up in a single workout which lasted somewhere between 25 to 45 minutes. Also, as little equipment was required for her workouts, she didn’t have to miss out while traveling and could easily get it done in her hotel room.
Jessica Lee Rose Facts
- Jessica is pretty fond of body art and has got two big roses tattooed on the side of her hips on the left side.
- While she was looking for acting jobs on Craigslist, she came across an independent film project The Children of Anchor Cove. She auditioned for the role and was hired for the role of Bree.
- Before she started appearing as Bree on lonelygirl15 YouTube channel in August 2007, she was made to sign a non-disclosure agreement, which barred her from revealing her real identity to fans and followers of her channel.
- When she was asked to sign a non-disclosure agreement, she was worried that she might have stumbled across p*rnography project. She had to be convinced otherwise before she agreed.
- Initially, her work in the role of Bree was an unpaid job. However, after their channel became popular and cash started flowing in, she started receiving the salary.
- When she was 8 years old, her family moved to New Zealand. They returned to the United States in May 2005.
- She is on Twitter.