Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Jessica attended Villa Maria High School in Montreal, Quebec.
She learnt drama from TheatreWorks. She also went to Dawson College in Montreal to graduated in fine arts program, but dropped out and instead pursued acting for the next 2 years.
- Father – Anthony Paré (Former chair of the education department at McGill University)
- Mother – Louise Mercier (Conference Interpreter)
- Siblings – She has 3 brothers.
- Others – Paul (Uncle) (Comedian)
3 Arts Entertainment
French Pop, Blues
She released her single “Zou Bisou Bisou” via Lionsgate Records.
5 ft 8 in or 173 cm
60 kg or 132 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jessica Pare dated –
- Ross Rebagliati (2002-2004) – Canadian professional snowboarder, Ross Rebagliati and Jessica Pare were romantically linked with each other from 2002 to 2004.
- Joseph M. Smith (2006-2010) – Writer and film producer, Joseph M. Smith and Jessica Pare started dating in 2006. In August 2007, they got married. But, this relationship also saw an end in 2010.
- John Kastner (2013-Present) – Canadian musician and composer, Jean-Guy Kastner and Pare started dating in May 2013. She also has a child from this relationship, son Blues Anthony Paré Kastner (b. March 19, 2015).
Race / Ethnicity
- Sex appeal
- Front gapped tooth
- High cheekbones
35-26-35 in or 89-66-89 cm
6 (US) or 38 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
Best Known For
Playing Megan Calvet Draper in the AMC’s period drama series Mad Men from 2010 to 2015.
She is also known for her appearances in films like Stardom (2000), Lost and Delirious (2001), and Hot Tub Time Machine (2010).
As a Singer
Jessica has contributed in various songs and has also performed in concerts with various bands.
Her debut song was released as “Zou Bisou Bisou” on March 26, 2012.
In 2000, she appeared in the comedy-drama film Stardom for her role as Tina Menzhal. It was her first feature film appearance.
Before that, she had appeared in a TV film Bonanno: A Godfather’s Story.
First TV Show
In 1990, Jessica appeared in HBO’s children’s series The Baby-Sitters Club in just one episode entitled “Mary Anne and the Brunettes.”
Jessica is a vegan.
She credits her shaped up body to strict diet. Jessica eats as much raw food as possible. For breakfast, she just eats a fruit. For lunch, she eats a salad.
She doesn’t eat wheat as well. Jessica has jokingly said that she is the world’s most annoying dinner guest.
She doesn’t exercise.
Jessica Pare Favorite Things
- French Swear Word – Hostie
- Band – The Jesus and Mary Chain
- Nail Polish Color – OPI’s Simone Sand
Jessica Pare Facts
- Jessica is fluent at English and French.
- Jessica’s both parents have been linked to acting. Her dad was a drama teacher and her mom acted in amateur productions. But, these were not the main occupations of her parents.
- Pare developed her interest in acting when she was helping her dad learn the lines in the production of Shakespeare’s The Tempest.
- Before becoming famous as an actress, she has worked on automotive photo shoots as photographer’s assistant.
- Jessica’s one of the paternal great-grandmothers was Australian.
- TV series Mad Men (2010-2015) resembled Jessica in real life as well. For instance, both Megan Calvet Draper and Jessica are from Montreal, and also, her reel life and real life character’s dad was a college professor.
- Jessica actually auditioned in Mad Men for the role of a prostitute.
- Jessica is not on social media.