Shenyang, Liaoning, China
Jing went to Shenyang Waishi Service School.
Actor, director, producer, singer
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Unknown
6 ft or 183 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jing Boran has dated
- Ni Ni (March 2016-Present) – Actress Ni Ni began dating Jing in March 2016. Before starting dating, they had already worked in two movies together. However, they were just friends during the shot. They are considered to be a power couple of the Chinese film industry.
Race / Ethnicity
Jing primarily has Chinese ancestry and traces of Russian lineage.
His innocent looks and his baby like face
Jing has appeared in a commercial for Ariel and is the brand ambassador for the Youth Creativity Entrepreneur awards.
Jing’s religious beliefs are unknown.
Best Known For
Playing the lead roles in the Chinese-Hong Kong 3D fantasy adventure film series Monster Hunt (2015, 2018) directed by Raman Hui and Time Raiders (2016) directed by Daniel Lee.
In 2010, Jing joined Seed Music and released his debut solo studio album in June 2011 title Jing Boran. The album topped charts in both Taiwan (G-music charts) and mainland China. At the Global Chinese Golden Chart, Jing won the Best Newcomer (silver award).
Jing Boran made his theatrical film debut with an uncredited role in the romantic drama The Equation of Love and Death in 2008.
His first credited role came in the rom-com film Hot Summer Days in 2010.
First TV Show
Jing made his television show debut in 2009 on the sitcom Youth Forward Time.
Jing Boran’s diet and workout routine are unknown.
Jing Boran Favorite Things
Jing’s favorite things are unknown.
Jing Boran Facts
- He won a Chinese talent contest called My Hero contest in 2007 and soon gained popularity after the victory.
- He co-formed a band called “BoBo” with Fu Xinbo who was the second runner-up in My Hero.
- He revealed that his childhood was difficult because his parents separated when he was young. His grandmother primarily raised him.
- He was not financially well to do, growing up. Hence, to support his household, he took up odd jobs.
- Jing does not have any social media accounts.
Featured Image by Jing Boran / Instagram