|Jodi Sta.Maria Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 4 in|
|Date of Birth||June 16, 1982|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Jodi Sta.Maria is a Filipino actress who is known for her portrayal of Amor Powers in Pangako Sa ’Yo for which she was nominated for the title of “Best Performance by an Actress” at the 44th International Emmy Awards.
Jodi Chrissie Garcia Sta.Maria
Santa Rosa, Laguna, Philippines
Jodi completed her studies at the Philippine Pasay Chung Hua Academy with an honor’s distinction. Sta.Maria went on to study at the De La Salle University-Dasmariñas where she pursued a degree in Medical Biology as she had previously been studying medicine. However, due to the success of her show Be Careful With My Heart, Jodi decided to quit.
In 2020, Sta.Maria graduated with a degree in psychology from Southville International School and Colleges.
- Mother – Mercedita
- Siblings – Jodi has an older brother.
Jodi is represented by Star Magic.
5 ft 4 in or 162.5 cm
54 kg or 119 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Sta.Maria has dated –
- Panfilo “Pampi” Lacson Jr. (2005-2010) – In 2005, Sta.Maria tied the knot with Panfilo Lacson Jr., also known as Pampi, who is the son of Senator Panfilo Lacson on Easter Sunday in Las Vegas. However, just 5 years into the marriage, they decided to legally part ways. However, their case was eventually finalized in 2017. Together, the couple has a son named Panfilo “Thirdy” Lacson III (b. 2005).
Race / Ethnicity
She has Filipino ancestry.
- Wide smile
Jodi has appeared in commercials for several brands such as Paracetamol Biogesic.
Jodi Sta.Maria Facts
- Sta.Maria made her debut TV show appearance as Gretchen in Gimik in 1999.
- She and her brother were brought up by their mother single-handedly.
- At the age of 15, Jodi auditioned at Star Magic making her one of the youngest auditioners at the time.
- In school, Jodi never missed an opportunity to take part in debate competitions as well as their volleyball varsity team.
- She is also known in the world of entertainment under the name “Jodi Sta.Maria-Lacson”.
- In 2011, Jodi was chosen to be ambassador for the World Health Organization (WHO).
- After her marriage ended with Pampi, Jodi was left depressed battling an addiction with alcoholism and drug abuse. However, after actress Coney Reyes decided to intervene, Jodi eventually quit and also became a Born again Christian. At the same time, her show Be Careful With My Heart that premiered in 2012, also garnered a lot of success which aided her in getting her life back on track.
- Sta.Maria joined the YouTube community with her self-titled channel on February 16, 2017.
Featured Image By Enrique Guadiz / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0