|Joe Giudice Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Date of Birth||May 22, 1972|
Joe Giudice is an Italian-American TV personality, businessman, and bodybuilder. He is best known as the ex-husband of Teresa Giudice with whom he starred on Bravo’s reality-TV show Real Housewives Of New Jersey (2009-2016).
Saronno, Lombardy, Italy
- New Jersey, United States
- Sala Consilina, Salerno, Italy
While he was in Federal Prison, Joe earned his high school diploma. He also attended computer programming courses for 6 months.
TV Personality, Bodybuilder, Businessman
- Father – Frank Giudice (Passed away in 2014)
- Mother – Filomena Giudice
- Siblings – Pete Giudice (Brother), Maria Giudice (Sister)
- Others – Joe Gorga (Brother-in-Law), Antonia (née Campiglia) Gorga (Mother-in-Law) (Passed away in March 2017), Giacinto “Gino” Gorga (Father-in-Law) (Passed away in April 2020)
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Joe Giudice has dated –
- Teresa Giudice (1999-2019) – He married a TV personality, cookbook author, and fitness competitor, Teresa Giudice, on October 24, 1999. Joe and Teresa have 4 daughters named Gia Giudice (b. January 8, 2001), Gabriella Giudice (b. October 4, 2004), Milania Giudice (b. February 2, 2006), and Audriana Giudice (b. September 14, 2009). Audriana’s birth was featured in the 2nd season of The Real Housewives of New Jersey. Milania made a debut on the show in 2009 and appeared irregularly until 2019. On December 17, 2019, it was announced they had separated. They had a prenup that had a clause that would make the marriage void if he ever cheated but he claimed he never did. Their divorce was finalized in September 2020.
- Daniela Fittipaldi (2020-Present) – In December 2020, it was reported that Joe had started dating Daniela Fittipaldi. They even spent Thanksgiving together in Italy and later Joe confirmed their relationship through an Instagram post on Valentine’s day in 2021.
Race / Ethnicity
Salt and Pepper
- Multiple tattoos
- Receding hairline
Joe Giudice Facts
- Joe’s parents illegally immigrated from Italy to Paterson, New Jersey when he was just a year old.
- He owned a construction company named G & G Stone & Stucco.
- He filed for bankruptcy in 2009 and stated he was $11 million in debt.
- On July 29, 2013, he and his wife were indicted on 39 federal fraud charges. They were convicted of mail, wire, and bankruptcy fraud, and entered prison on January 8, 2015. Teresa served 15 months, while he served 41 months between March 2015 and March 2019.
- For opening a window at a gym while in ICE Facility, he was put in solitary confinement for a week.
- After he was released from prison in March 2019, he became a competitive bodybuilder.
- He used to drink alcohol heavily in the past. At one point while Teresa was incarcerated, he waited for their daughters to go to sleep every night so he could start drinking.
- Despite living in the United States since the age of 1, Joe never tried to apply for American citizenship. He regretted not doing so but also never thought he would become a criminal.
- Because he was not an American citizen, he faced deportation after he was released from prison. Two of his appeals were denied and he chose to go back to Italy in December 2019 instead of awaiting his 3rd appeal decision in the immigration facility.
- The moments he regretted missing most was his daughter Gia graduating high school and becoming a student at Rutgers University.
- Teresa stated that Joe is “more of an a*s guy” when she got a breast augmentation surgery in 2009.
- He doesn’t think Teresa was faithful to him while he was in prison. She was pictured holding hands with a guy 20-years her senior, whom she claimed was just a good friend.
- Joe regrets appearing on The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
- He warned his fans not to watch TV because “it will mush your brain.”
- In February 2020, he announced that he started a podcast titled Sipandenjoysio.
- He got a large chest tattoo of a crow in flight in March 2020. He dedicated it to his oldest daughter, Gia.
- During the coronavirus outbreak in March and April 2020, Joe focused on doing home workouts such as doing push-ups and kickboxing.
- Joe has amassed a fanbase of more than 400k followers on Instagram
Featured Image by Joe Giudice / Instagram