|Jonathan Lipnicki Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 8 in|
|Date of Birth||October 22, 1990|
Jonathan Lipnicki made a strong start in his acting career with roles in Jerry Maguire, Stuart Little, and The Little Vampire. By the time he had turned 10, his movies had earned nearly three-quarters of a billion dollars on the box office. But then, he took the wise decision to step back from acting and Hollywood, to live life as a regular teenager. He got to complete his education, attend prom, and graduate with his friends. However, he didn’t stay away from acting for long after completing his studies and started working in a series of independent movies to rebuild his work portfolio.
Jonathan William Lipnicki
Westlake Village, California, United States
Jonathan Lipnicki went to the Agoura High School, a Los Angeles based public secondary school.
- Father – Joseph Lipnicki
- Mother – Rhonda Lipnicki
- Siblings – Alexis Lipnicki (Older Sister)
- Others – William Irwin Rosen (Maternal Grandfather), Fay Roslyn Shuster (Maternal Grandmother)
Jonathan Lipnicki is represented by Vancouver based Cue Agency.
5 ft 8 in or 172.5 cm
70 kg or 154 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Jonathan Lipnicki has dated –
- Charlotte Bell (2015) – As per his social media activity, Jonathan dated actress Charlotte Bell in 2015. In April 2015, he even tweeted a link to a commercial, his girlfriend had worked in.
- Becca Mason (2018) – Jonathan started dating the British beauty, Becca Mason, in the early months of 2018. They started dating as a part of the reality TV series, Celebs Go Dating, but, eventually hit it off right on the first date. In February 2018, it was reported that she had traveled to meet him in Los Angeles, while he was busy with acting projects. He even introduced her to his family. However, in March, she revealed that they had mutually agreed to end their relationship.
- Karo Méndez (2018-Present) – According to his Instagram feeds, Jonathan started dating art director Karo Méndez in 2018. He has posted pictures which are adorable and prove that the duo is having a great time together.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Polish Jewish ancestry on his father’s side and Russian Jewish ancestry on his mother’s side.
Jonathan Lipnicki has endorsed –
- Chocolate Milk (1997) (Print Advert)
- Radio Shack (2000) (TV Commercial)
He has also used his social media activity to promote –
- Juicy’s Secret LA
- Superare Fight Goods
- Time Monthly Watch Club
Her religious views aren’t known.
Best Known For
- Being cast in the role of George Little in the comedy-drama movie, Stuart Little, and its sequel, Stuart Little 2
- Having played the role of Tony Thompson in the American comedy movie, The Little Vampire
First TV Show
In 1996, Jonathan Lipnicki made his first TV show appearance in Where the Donuts Are Good, Not Great episode of the comedy TV series, The Jeff Foxworthy Show.
Jonathan Lipnicki regularly works out for about 4 to 5 days a week to keep his shredded physique in top shape. He, along with his trainer, usually focuses on free-weight exercises and performs the exercises in a circuit with a focus on high intensity. He also undertakes Brazilian Ju-Jitsu training.
Apart from his workouts, he tries to maintain a healthy and active lifestyle and loves to go hiking with his dog. During winters, he loves to indulge in snowboarding.
Jonathan Lipnicki Favorite Things
- Actor – Tom Cruise
- Movie – Top Gun (1986)
Source – IMDb
Jonathan Lipnicki Facts
- He almost missed out on his role in Jerry Maguire, as initially, the producers and casting directors had decided to go with another child actor. When the original actor couldn’t work the role out in 2 weeks, Lipnicki’s agent begged the casting directors to give Jonathan another chance.
- Jonathan was specially flown to Arizona, where they were shooting football scenes. He was asked to read for Tom Cruise and director Cameron Crowe in Cruise’s trailer.
- He has revealed in his interviews that he has suffered anxiety problems and has also battled depression.
- The VH1 placed him on the 13th spot in their list featuring 100 Greatest Kid Stars.
- He is a huge fan of Mixed Martial Arts and has taken Brazilian Jiu-jitsu training under Alan Zborovsky and has earned the brown belt.
- He has honed his acting skills under the guidance of the iconic acting instructor, Robert Carnegie at the Playhouse West.
- He has served as an international spokesperson for Pediatric Chiropractic and Kids Day America/International.
- He has worked as a speaker with the Breast Cancer Research Foundation. He has also done activism work for Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation and the Starlight Children Foundation.
- Visit his official website @ jonathanlipnicki.com.
- Follow him on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
Featured Image by Jonathan Lipnicki / Instagram