|Jordan Larson Quick Info|
|Height||6 ft 3 in|
|Date of Birth||October 16, 1986|
Jordan Larson is an American indoor volleyball player who has represented the senior national team with distinction winning several major honors including a Silver medal at the 2012 London Olympics, a Bronze medal at the 2016 Rio Olympics, and a Gold medal at the 2014 FIVB (Fédération Internationale de Volleyball) Women’s World Championship. She was named the ‘USA Volleyball Indoor Female Player of the Year’ in 2015 and 2016.
Jordan Quinn Larson
Jor, Govnah, The Governor
Fremont, Dodge County, Nebraska, United States
Agoura Hills, Los Angeles County, California, United States
Jordan attended the Logan View High School in Hooper, Nebraska and graduated in 2004. She then studied at the University of Nebraska and graduated with a degree in communications studies and a minor in psychology in 2008.
Indoor Volleyball Player
- Father – Kevin Larson
- Mother – Kae Clough (d. 2009)
- Siblings – She has 4 siblings.
6 ft 3 in or 190.5 cm
75 kg or 165.5 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
Jordan has dated –
- Luke Burbach (2009–2016)
- David Hunt (2017-Present)
Race / Ethnicity
She often tends to dye her hair light brown.
- Toned physique
- Charming smile
- Has a mole on her neck
- Straight, neck-length hair
- Radiant face
Jordan has been sponsored by brands such as –
Jordan Larson Favorite Things
- Food – Steak & Veggies
- Author – Nicholas Sparks
- Music Genre – Country
- Singer – Garth Brooks
- Movie – My Best Friend’s Wedding (1997)
- Hobby – Traveling
- Sports – Volleyball, Soccer, Basketball, Softball
- Beverage – Coffee
- Volleyball Shoes – Crazyflight X by Adidas
- TV Series – Game of Thrones
Jordan Larson Facts
- She played volleyball for her high school team and was named in the Super-State First Team in each of her last 3 seasons. In 2003, she led her high school to the state finals. In 2004, she was named ‘Nebraska Gatorade High School Player of the Year’.
- She also played at the state level for the Nebraska Juniors at the USA Junior Olympic Girls’ Volleyball Championship from 2003 to 2005 and was an All-American selection in each of those 3 years.
- In 2005, her first year at university, she was named both the ‘American Volleyball Coaches Association (AVCA) Central Region Freshman of the Year’ and the ‘Big 12 Conference Freshman of the Year’.
- Jordan helped her university team to a second-place finish in the NCAA Women’s Volleyball Championship that year and a national title in 2006. She was named in the AVCA All-America First Team in 2006 and 2008. In 2008, she was selected as the ‘Big 12 Player of the Year’ as well as the league’s ‘Defensive Player of the Year’ which made her the first player in history to achieve both those titles in the same year.
- With the United States national team, she has won the Gold medal at the FIVB World Grand Prix in 2010, 2011, and 2015 and a Silver medal in 2016. She has also won Silver medals at the 2011 and 2019 editions of the FIVB Women’s World Cup and a Bronze medal at the 2015 edition.
- At the 2011–12 CEV Women’s Champions League, Jordan won the ‘Best Receiver’ award and a bronze medal with her club, Dynamo Kazan.
- She won the title in the 2013-14 season with the same team and won the ‘Best Blocker’ award. She went on to win the Gold medal at the 2014 FIVB Club World Championship with the Kazan-based team.
- Jordan repeated the double-title (CEV Women’s Champions League and FIVB Club World Championship) feat in the 2014-15 season with Turkish club Eczacibasi VitrA. She was named the MVP (Most Valuable Player) in both tournaments.
- Jordan won the FIVB Club World Championship again in 2016 which made her the first player to win the title for 3 successive years (2014-2016) and Eczacibasi VitrA became the first club in history to win the trophy in consecutive years.
Featured Image by Jordan Larson / Instagram