Joy Angela Villa
Joy Villa, Princess Joy Villa
Orange, California, U.S.
New York City, New York, United States
Previously, she used to reside in
- Hollywood, Seattle
- Las Vegas
Villa went to Lompoc High School in Santa Barbara County, California.
Singer, songwriter, actress, model, fashion designer, health writer, producer
- Father – Rev. Joseph Villa
- Mother – Mildred Angela Pierce Villa
- Siblings – Unknown
- Others – Kenny Hagood (Jazz Vocalist) (Great Uncle)
As a model, she is signed with BASIC CPH Models.
Not signed with any.
5 ft 10 in or 178 cm
59 kg or 130 pounds
Boyfriend / Spouse
There is no official information about her boyfriend or significant other.
Though, she is believed to have engaged Danish writer and photographer, Thorsten von Overgaard in April 2015.
Race / Ethnicity
She has mixed Afro American, Italian, and Choctaw Indian ancestry.
She has Italian-American ancestry on her dad’s side while she is of Choctaw Indian and African American on her mom’s side.
- Multi-talented personality
- Changing hairstyle
- Several tattoos on both arms
34-25-38 in or 86-63.5-96.5 cm
4 (US) or 36 (EU)
She has not endorsed any of the brands.
She has not spoken about her religious beliefs publicly.
Best Known For
Being a fashion model, designer, and singer.
As a Singer
In 2011, Joy released the song “Cold Wind.”
In 2014, Joy released her EP entitled “I Make the Static.”
As an actress, she first appeared in short comedy film My First Toy Company in 2007.
She has acted in many films since 2007, but got mostly small roles.
First TV Show
Between the age 14 and 16, on Comcast Television, she has appeared in CSI: NY, Heroes, The Valley Girls, and MTV Next.
She definitely hits the gym and it is clear from her workout pictures.
Regarding diet, she may be vegan as she has tweeted about it several times in the form of hashtag.
Joy Villa Favorite Things
Joy Villa Facts
- At 5, Joy commenced performing.
- At 10, she started working as a producer.
- In 2013, she released a book named “Poems by the Princess.”
- She was included in the “Worst Dressed List” at Grammy Awards 2016 by EOnline.
- Visit her official website @ www.princessjoyvilla.com.
- Connect with Joy on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google+, and iTunes. Some of them may be unverified accounts.