|Julian Clark Quick Info|
|Height||4 ft 10 in|
|Date of Birth||May 4, 2007|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Julian Clark is an American YouTuber, actor, model, and social media influencer who came into the spotlight after playing the role of Dylan in the web series Mani (2017-2019). He also has a self-titled YouTube channel where he posts vlogs, challenge videos, reaction videos, and prank videos, and where he has garnered more than 100k subscribers. Julian is popular on Instagram as well with more than 100k followers. He is a good friend of his Mani co-stars Hayley Noelle LeBlanc and Piper Rockelle who often collaborate with him on his YouTube videos and Instagram posts.
California, United States
As of May 2020, Julian was a middle school student.
YouTuber, Actor, Model, Social Media Influencer
- Father – Terry Clark (Navy Officer)
- Mother – Natalie Clark
- Others – Riah (Cousin), Cienna (Cousin)
4 ft 10 in or 147.5 cm
50 kg or 110 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
Multiracial (Black and White)
He is of African-American descent on his father’s side and Caucasian descent on his mother’s side.
- Slender frame
- Side-cropped hair
- Has a mole on his left cheek
- Affable smile
Julian Clark Facts
- He was engrossed in acting from a very young age and expressed to his parents at the age of just 4 that he wanted to pursue it as a career, after getting inspired by the hit TV show Teen Wolf.
- By the time he was 7 years old, he started taking acting classes. 2 years later, he started auditioning for acting jobs and even started receiving offers.
- He has a pet dog named Trixie.
- In October 2019, he was involved in a serious accident while riding a dirt bike. He was trying out a stunt on his bike during a family camping trip and fell off his bike causing a fracture in his right leg and a sprain in his right ankle. It took him a couple of weeks of hospitalization followed by surgery to fully recover.
- Other than Mani, he has also acted in the TV series Do You Want to See a Dead Body? (2017) and The Mojave Sisters (2018); and the TV movie Hospice (2019).
Featured Image by Julian Clark / Instagram
wow Julian Clark your so cool