Louisville, Kentucky, U.S.
He attended The University of Louisville in Louisville, Kentucky.
- Father – Unknown
- Mother – Unknown
- Siblings – Blake Deeley (Older Brother)
6 ft or 183 cm
83 kg or 183 pounds
Girlfriend / Spouse
Justin Deeley’s dating history is not available.
Race / Ethnicity
Justin Deeley’s body specifications may be –
- Chest – 42 in or 107 cm
- Arms / Biceps – 15 in or 38 cm
- Waist – 32 in or 81 cm
He is speculated to be wearing a shoe of size 12 (US).
Justin has done numerous underwear ads. Prior to modeling, he was best known as an underwear model.
Best Known For
Portraying California cowboy Austin Tallridge in The CW’s teen drama television series 90210 from 2011 to 2012, and as Paul in the fantasy television series Drop Dead Diva from 2013 to 2014.
Before starting acting, he was known primarily as a model for his underwear ads.
Justin appeared in the 1999 television film Roswell: The Aliens Attack for his role as soldier #2.
First TV Show
In 2009, Deeley guest played the role as Tyler in the TV horror series Lost Tapes in an episode titled “Oklahoma Octopus.”
He has a ripped body. Justin’s body speaks it all. But, after achieving such a body, the main and most important thing is to maintain it. He doesn’t have a fixed workout routine.
He likes to run and so runs a lot. He wakes up early in the morning and goes for a session of running, say a 5-mile run. It is necessary to maintain the body apart from a proper diet.
He is a foodie and it is difficult for him to resist from ice-cream. Sweets are his weakness as he has a sweet tooth. Ribs, barbeque, hamburgers, ice-cream, etc are his most favored foods.
Justin Deeley Favorite Things
- Food – Hamburgers
- TV Shows – Modern Family (2009-)
- Movie – How To Lose a Guy In 10 Days (2003)
- Website – ESPN.com
- Restaurant – Wendy’s
Source – Seventeen
Justin Deeley Facts
- He had his first kiss when he was in seventh grade.
- He doesn’t watch much of the reality TV shows.
- As per Justin, Ryan Gosling can play the movie version of his life.
- His dream job would be to become a country music star.
- In his family, he is closest to both his brother and father.
- If given a chance, he would like to exchange places with an Australian guy on a ranch to see his life for a day.
- His worst habit is that he is a procrastinator.
- He used to be very shy as a teenager.
- In 2012, he appeared in the two web-based series, viz., “Never Fade Away” and “BlackBoxTV.”
- Connect with Justin on Twitter.