|Jy Prishkulnik Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 5 in|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
Jy Prishkulnik is a Mexican actress and writer who is known for her work on Escala (2018), Plain Sight (2008), and Lethal Weapon (2016).
Jy completed her California High School Proficiency Examination in the past. In 2021, Prishkulnik graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles.
- Mother – Elizabeth T.P.
- Siblings – She has a younger sister.
Prishkulnik is represented by Keshet Media Group, Symington Talent Management, and CESD Talent Agency.
5 ft 5 in or 165 cm
53 kg or 117 lbs
Race / Ethnicity
- Broad jawline
- She has a beauty spot on her right cheek.
- Raised eyebrows
- Beautiful eyes
Prishkulnik has appeared in commercials for several brands including Subaru.
Jy Prishkulnik Favorite Things
- Thing About Acting – “analyzing a script … just to uncover aspects of the character”
Source – SantaFe New Mexican
Jy Prishkulnik Facts
- She decided to move to California after completing her California High School Proficiency Examination.
- Jy made her debut TV show appearance as a 9-Year-Old Winnie in Plain Sight in 2011. Later, in 2016, she appeared in her first feature film as Hannah Evers in Cents.
- Since the beginning of her acting career in 2011, she has appeared in more than a dozen TV shows such as Lethal Weapon and The Birch.
- She has 2 dogs named Mowgli Crusoe and Myrtle B’sakit.
- One of the earliest posts that Prishkulnik uploaded to her Instagram account was on December 23, 2013.
Featured Image By Jy Prishkulnik / Instagram