|Kamie Crawford Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 9 in|
|Date of Birth||October 25, 1992|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
Kamie Crawford is an American television host, model and beauty pageant winner who came into the limelight after getting crowned Miss Teen USA 2010 on July 24, 2010 in the Bahamas. She also bagged the Miss Photogenic award the same year. She has hosted a number of programs on the small screen including Catfish: The TV Show (2018-2021) where she served as part of a panel of rotating anchors. Crawford has amassed more than 590k followers on Instagram.
Cleveland, Ohio, United States
Crawford attended Winston Churchill High School in Potomac, Maryland where she had been captain of the varsity cheerleading team. Just before winning the Miss Teen USA title, she had been selected into the medical program for the Congressional Student Leadership Conference at Georgetown University.
In September 2010, Crawford had started going to the New York Film Academy while taking a few core classes at a local college. She also went to Fordham University, graduating from there in 2015 with a degree in Communications and Media.
Television Host, Model, Beauty Pageant Winner
- Father – Victor Crawford
- Mother – Carla Crawford
- Siblings – Victoria (Younger Sister), Karynton (Younger Sister), Kenadi (Younger Sister), Kendal (Younger Sister)
She has been represented by JAG Models.
5 ft 9 in or 175 cm
68 kg or 150 lbs
Boyfriend / Spouse
She has dated –
- Gordon Dillard
Race / Ethnicity
Mixed (Black, White, Asian and Hispanic)
She is of African-Jamaican, German, Irish, English, Indian, and Cuban descent.
She often tends to dye her hair in different shades.
- Pierced navel
- Fuller lips
She has endorsed or promoted several brands such as Anastasia Beverly Hills, Swarovski, Lancôme, and Dove.
Kamie Crawford Favorite Things
- Passion – Investigative Journalism
Source – IMDb
Kamie Crawford Facts
- She was the first person from Maryland to bag the Miss Teen USA title.
- She has stated that she has loved fashion and pop culture.
- Kamie has liked to use her influence to advocate the importance of body positivity as well as diversity in the digital sphere and beyond.
- Crawford has revealed that her mother has always taught her that if people have not known her personally, she should not take anything they say personally and also if something does not apply it is best to let it fly. She has added that being the first Black Miss Teen USA in a long time, she has seen and heard the best as well as worst of the worst when it has come to troll comments and negativity. Every time she has read something hurtful, she has tried her best to recall all of the positive feedback she has received from people who have supported her, and thereby managed to drive away all the negativity.
- She has cherished vacations but has found it not possible always, with filming schedules. However, she has always had time for music that has put her in a great space and reset her vibe. She has also enjoyed watching TikToks that has often had her rolling on the floor with laughter.
- Kamie has been fluent in three languages including Spanish and Patois.
- If she had to pick a beauty trend she would never do again, it would be over tweezing/waxing her eyebrows. She has wondered why it was ever thought to be a good idea and has preferred bushy brows to that.
Featured Image by Kamie Crawford / Instagram