|Karan Adani Quick Info|
|Height||5 ft 7 in|
|Date of Birth||April 7, 1987|
Karan Adani is an Indian businessman who is known for being the chief executive officer of Adani Ports & SEZ Limited as well as for being the director of Adani Airport Holdings Limited. He is the son of the billionaire industrialist, Gautam Adani, who is the chairman and founder of the Adani Group.
Karan Gautam Adani
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India
Karan Adani studied at Purdue University, a public research university located in West Lafayette, Indiana, United States, and graduated from there in 2009 after studying Management Studies.
Businessman, Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Adani Ports & SEZ Limited, Director of Adani Airport Holdings Limited
- Father – Gautam Adani (Industrialist)
- Mother – Dr. Priti Adani (A dentist by education)
- Siblings – Jeet Adani (Younger Brother)
- Others – Shantilal Adani (Paternal Grandfather) (Textile Merchant), Shanti Adani (Paternal Grandmother), Vinod Adani (Paternal Uncle) (Businessman), Vasant S. Adani (Paternal Uncle), Rajesh Shantilal Adani (Paternal Uncle), Mansukhbhai Adani (Paternal Uncle) (Businessman), Cyril Shroff (Father-In-Law) (Corporate Lawyer), Vandana Shroff (Mother-In-Law) (Partner in Cyril Amarchand Mangaldas), Rishabh Shroff (Brother-In-Law)
5 ft 7 in or 170 cm
67 kg or 147.5 lbs
Girlfriend / Spouse
Karan Adani has dated –
- Paridhi Adani (2013-Present) – He married Paridhi Adani in the year 2013 and the duo was blessed with a daughter in July 2016.
Race / Ethnicity
He has Indian ancestry.
- Beauty spot on his left cheek
- Thick eyebrows
Karan Adani Facts
- He was included in Forbes India‘s “Tycoons of Tomorrow” list issued in 2008.
- Karan Adani joined Adani Ports & SEZ Limited (APSEZ) in 2009.
- He received The Economic Times Award on behalf of Adani Ports & SEZ Limited in the year 2014.
- He has headed many of Adani Group’s airport projects including Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport, Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi International Airport, Jaipur International Airport, Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport, Mangalore International Airport, and Trivandrum International Airport.
Featured Image by Karan Adani / Twitter